where can i post my beats

C

chris

I wanna post my beats on sound click but it says u cant if u got sampled material. All my beats are sampled, and alot are very obvious. Is there any site i can go to and post them and will i get sued or someshit if i do post them in soundclick.com?

P

Pinnacle

I am concerned about that too! I recently uploaded one of my beats and saw all of these warnings about uncleared samples are not allowed. They make it seem like they'll hunt you down if you don't comply. My view on it is, if you are a producer and you sample in your tracks, why do we as producers have to get samples cleared? That should be documented to be done by whom ever you sell the beat to. (The artist, label, etc.)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NoBoDY iS oN SoUNDCLiCK DiCK TRACEYiNG, DOiN DETECTiVE WoRK oN SoUNDCLiCK.
PoST YOUR MUSiC, WE ALL HAVE SAMPLED BEATS oN SoUNDCLiCK, AND THoUSANDS oF oTHERS Do ToO.
BUT iF THEY Do DECiDE To PiCK YoU oUT oF THoUSANDS, WHAT ARE THEY GoNNA Do???
KiCK YoU oFF SoUNDCLicK???

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Guevara said:
NoBoDY iS oN SoUNDCLiCK DiCK TRACEYiNG, DOiN DETECTiVE WoRK oN SoUNDCLiCK.
PoST YOUR MUSiC, WE ALL HAVE SAMPLED BEATS oN SoUNDCLiCK, AND THoUSANDS oF oTHERS Do ToO.
BUT iF THEY Do DECiDE To PiCK YoU oUT oF THoUSANDS, WHAT ARE THEY GoNNA Do???
KiCK YoU oFF SoUNDCLicK???

The way I see it...Soundclick will have no real case against you if you don't plan to profit from your sampled shit. I plan to post one of my beats in a few, the first peice of sampled work I did after studying and learning how to fuck wit FL knobs and the beat slicer. It's hot, I'll send a link to my page after I get a few more joints up there.

To get back on the subject, I don't think they'll chastise you if you put your sampled beat up there for showcasing purposes. If they do, they don't understand hip hop at all.

T

The Bastard

yeah fuck the rules i got sum pretty illegal phone pranks on there with threats on em, i doubt theyll send u to jail for it, and im too broke to be sued

C

chris

lol. Thanks yall. Ima set up my site tonight and ima put a link to it on illmuzic so yall can hear what u have been missing. For real. thanks again. 1

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea defintly, if u puttinh on soundclick.com, u have nothing to worry about at all if there sampled, def set the link up when ur done though

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
still if u concerned put a disclaimer on your beats they are only for promotional purposes and u straight. This is what all DJs do.