Where is Hiphop going? Any predictions for 08/09?

• beat this! voting starts in...

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
Hell on this site we have cats in lithuainia all the way to Isreal and new zeland, the swiss netherlands, parts of africa! All VERY good beat makers.
Yeah my post was more directed at rappers and artists. Some of the best producers Ive heard are from Europe. Two people in particular, one from Finland, one from Germany, that are amazing, music is kinda universal, so producers come from all over

I think you have a point on the actual RAPPING though, it still throws me off sometimes if the accent doesnt grab me..That being said there are def some english and aussy blokes Im feeling.
Still cant beat the birthplace though! (NYC)

i may have to opne my mind a bit to rappers from outside the US. yeah mayb its the accent, but i think the american 'wannabe' plays a big part as well. where many european rappers are tryin 2 recreate the american image, instead of creating there own. creativity and innovation!!

yh the internet taking over. problem is that the internet is also dictated by the people with the money. yeah theres myspace music, but its owned by newcorp, so how is there gonna b a 'revolution'.