Where is the last place you bought legal samples from?

fastlance

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Where is the last place you bought legal samples from? I bought mine from FLXCPE, there good but they only have 2 kits so im looking for legal sites like modernbeats or mpcsounds that have decent prices for some kits, wheres the last place you made a purchase?

ill o.g.
MR_P said:
Yo man, trust me when I say that the best place to get samples from is www.soundsforsamplers.com. Ive had loads of others but these are raw and hardcore and you probably wont need to buy samples for your sampler ever again.

Peace.

P

I gotta second that. Sounds4samplers is dope. They even got an interview wit somebody from NH. Aint bad. I bought about 2 kits from there and i re-use them sounds over and over. They got some of the best drums i heard on buyin before.

fastlance

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ok i just bought a few things from there, its pretty tight!! They got some hard hitting shit in these kits, damn!

have you guys ever got anything from here Http://f-l-x.net ? im thinking about buying the south kit, it looks pretty cheap.. and they say they will make a custom kit for you, thats crazy!

any other good sites too?

C

Copenhagen

Apart from those already mentioned, I've also bought CD's from BigFishAudio

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Last legal samples i bought were from Yamaha, in the form of a Motif.

sAfE.

PRIZM

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i still like sampling original shit for myself more than any soundbank or "kit" i've ever heard...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got an illegal copy of Garage Band and they have tons of legal samples and I was thinking about getting the expansion pack for eighty bucks that comes with even more samples.

They also have a program called soundtrack that has like 4,000 royalty free samples for like $180 I was thinking about getting.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
I got a couple of sample cds from OneStopBeats.....not bad.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
bought samples hmmmmm lets seee.....hmmmmmmm......bought huh?....mmmm......(crickets)...lol

i borrowed a few kits i wont say no names tough..lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i never buy shit like that.. sampling, trading and exchanging is the name..

K

ken00gt

RigorMortis said:
i never buy shit like that.. sampling, trading and exchanging is the name..

yeah that's also illegal dawg (the latter two anyway).. if you want to be serious about production, you have to know that you're going to be successful. It doesn't make sense to be freeloading on tools when you're making profitable stuff wid em.. what comes around goes around!

also I like mpcsounds.com they have a lot of variety!

members online

No members online now.