where my pro tools 6.4 mofos at.. lol

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
Cmon Someone Anyone In Here Running 6.4 On A Tdm Or Hd System,,

Isnt It Lovely... Shit Made Me Mad More Money And Saved Me Alot More Time....

2 All You Mofos Who Dont Kno About It Read Up... I Seen Like 50 Fl Post Damn You 9th Wonder Inspriies..

Is There Anyone Wit A Por Tools Rig Or Am I Alone In This World...

Yes I Am Under The Influence..

C

Copenhagen

I'm only working with M-Box, so it doesn't have the same capabilities as a rig, but I'm loving ProTools.
One day perhaps...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
wanna get into this one muck ? again, hehehe. Been there and definitely done that, although you know you cant compare FL to PT.

Frictionbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
Pro tools MBox

I got the Pro tools Mbox, gettin ready to get up to digi 002, then if I make some cash..im definetley interested in an HD system. I've been very happy with Pro tools...I've tried Sonar 4, Cubase SX, & many others...and I always seem to get things done a lot faster in Pro tools for my taste. I use reason as well as FL, the REWIRE works seamlessly in Pro-tools....although I have trouble with some Midi, and virtual instruments in Pro tools....thats okay, cause I dont use much of them.

Pro tools is definetley the Sh!t!!

Thats my opinion though...Ive heard tight sh!t from all of the above mentioned. Its all preference, Ears, & skill!

Peace out!

-Fric

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
what up muck this yo boy out here on the west, i used the tdm system at this studio i was working at out here in hollywood and i ran out and got the 002 rack with a tascam 1884 control and im loving it. cubase aint go nothing on pt once you know how to get around in pt. thats why pt is the pro's #1 choice.

K

kwantize

themucka said:
Cmon Someone Anyone In Here Running 6.4 On A Tdm Or Hd System,,

Isnt It Lovely... Shit Made Me Mad More Money And Saved Me Alot More Time....

2 All You Mofos Who Dont Kno About It Read Up... I Seen Like 50 Fl Post Damn You 9th Wonder Inspriies..

Is There Anyone Wit A Por Tools Rig Or Am I Alone In This World...

Yes I Am Under The Influence..
yup yup me and protools kick it a lot ...