where should I go ?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
You should stop thru jersey and lay down some vocals at 223 Studio!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Eurydice said:
seriously, I got my two cousins who would come with me....I would go to jersey..........
Word up, im going on vacation tomorrow but ill be back on the 16th. so hit me up if you decide to come thru bout that other thing we talked about: 223 Studio -> 732.566.6189

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Why not the beach? Like virginia beach or something?

I'd have suggested Montreal for the Jazz fest, but it'll be over by the time you'd be on vacation.

There is also Les Francofolies (french music of all categories, from hiphop to folk music), the Just For Laughs festival... there is a bunch of thing to be done up here...

Montreal's all about fests in the summertime.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
I think it was kinda implied from my previous post ,but Los Angeles, CAli....only for 2 more months though = (

hey I'm slow sometimes.....(i'm allowed a ditz move )

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
9zeros said:
whats your budget for the trip?

I'm not rich, but i'm willing to spend some of my shoe money on a vacation...
I really just need to get out of boston. Plus My cousin just turned 21 and I want her to see other people...

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Eurydice said:
who in this forum is from the east coast?

im nj

you could do AC if youre cousin just turned 21

and the city usually has good stuff to do in the summer

T

The Bastard

Eurydice said:
where is everyone from? I would love to meet u guys?
wont have to go far to meet me, just hop on the orange line and get off at malden station

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
NJ Members: Myself, Stresswon, Furiouz, E.Porter, just to name a few.

T

The Bastard

but honestly why would sum1 take a paid vacation to jersey. i mean to swing by visit a relative is one thing, but i dunno bout spending a week there no offense. id go to a foreign country if thats an option,like italy or swizerland, i wanan go to swizerland i heard the girls got it bad for american guys there. or like class said florida . save jersey for a weekend or sumthin.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
come to hollywood... come see venice, catalina, santa monica pier, hit up some clubs, we'll go to Tijuana for a night, come on!