Where to buy clothes online?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Retail stores aint cuttin it no more!! I need shirts, pants, all that! I know there's someone here that knows someplace to get some cool "threads" Lol put me on to something! plz!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Big thanks ima look into karmaloop. i like loose not baggy clothes its hard to describe. if it isnt skin tighht and bright colored im sure i can find something! lol

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
dude that I [mac-10] LA shirt turned me off of all their shit.. A whole shitload of those shirts have guns on them, like wtf? guns ain't cool..

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
good lookin out on the akedemiks and 80purple. i didnt know akademiks actually had so much stuff. thanks guys

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
word i dunno about 80spuprle but I've had the same akademiks gear for about a year and a half now and it's still fresh like the day I bought it.. shit doesn't fall apart or stretch. even the embroidery is still pristine!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Your judging that site by a fraction of wut they offer tho, and labeling people who shop there as scenesters is an uninformed notion. They offer a massive catalog of brands and styles....

The best part about that site is every time you shop there u can always get a discount through promo codes. I get at least 15% off or free shipping every time I cop something new there and since they let you use them on big sales (which they have frequently) you can cop say a new fitted that normally retails for 45 @ 20 - which is the sale price, and then take away shipping or add the discount you got through your code on top of all that.

Cant beat a good deal on dope threads, specially when your balling on a budget.

http://www.karmaloopcodes.com/

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
dude that was a comment made in passing, I didn't really mean anything by it (although if you've seen the "scene kid" picture on the internet you'd know what I'm talking about).

I'm just saying, you can't beat 8 dollar t-shirts..

16 dollar sweaters..

20 dollar denim jeans..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I wear Polo and American Eagle...Mostly Polo, though. Lol.

It's all about comfort in this dreaded heat.

T

The Arkitekt

if you a husky dude like me, Enyce has a real good fit wit theyre jeans

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol @ Husky..

I usually go for the Marc Ecko version. A little more fitting but not extremely tight.

I gotta show off the sexiness.