Where to buy Vinyls?

• beat this! voting starts in...
B

Burna

I've been looking everywhere, but in this hick ass town. noone sells them, and when/if i do find them..how much would ya'll say they run for? :headbang:

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
... find a thrift store... I found a thrift store w/ 33 1/3 LP's for 50 cent a pop... can't beat it...and I've found some amazing stuff there... from old Bobby Brown to Benny Goodman to Orchestras...

Point being... find a thrift store... even if it's half hour away... I mean if you can head over once a month or so on a Saturday...it'll be well worth it...

B

Burna

are you fucking serius? damn, theres maad stores like that here. nice thanks guys.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
um, record shops....

doesnt seem like you have the same set up in america as we do here in the uk, i mean i dig at a soul, funk and kazz record shop....

people say dont spend more than 50c me, ill spend £10 ($20) on a record, i spent £14.50 ($29) on 2 fucking breaks, cuz they were sick....god bless my $13000 per year student loan!!!!!!

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Haze47 said:
um, record shops....

doesnt seem like you have the same set up in america as we do here in the uk, i mean i dig at a soul, funk and kazz record shop....

people say dont spend more than 50c me, ill spend £10 ($20) on a record, i spent £14.50 ($29) on 2 fucking breaks, cuz they were sick....god bless my $13000 per year student loan!!!!!!

I have spent $11 on a record... but geez...I'm not breakin the bank on a hit or miss record...

I typically spend $1-$3 on a record in any used record store...

Always used...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
shit I paid $20 for Led Zeppelin 3, Beatles Abbey Road, and shit like that. I dont give a shitttt I sold that shit for $35 dollars the next day.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
Hey I been wanting to ask you, how long is that headphone extension cable you have?

Its bout 8 feet long. But i will measure it to make sure if u are interested but it can reach a good length.

Thankz
misscc

~1~

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
misscc803 said:
Its bout 8 feet long. But i will measure it to make sure if u are interested but it can reach a good length.

Thankz
misscc

~1~

Hah.. no doubt. I keep seeing you advertise that stuff in threads left and right, i figure i oughta give you a lil' business. Persistance pays, they say. Yeah, hold that one for me. If you take paypal, I'll cop that from you. Hell, if you break me off a good enough deal, I'll buy ALL the vinyl you have too.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The thrift store is usually hit or miss. I usually get 2 good records out o10. But OTOH they dirt cheap. If you are more familiar with the artist, you have a better chance of picking up some good stuff. But then again, I grabbed a few records off the cuff with some crazy lookin white cats on the front that was hot!

members online