Where to cop vinyl in the D.C. / MD. area???

J

jettaman757

Records in dc area

Joes Record Shack in Rockville MD has it all.

Also, Orpheous records in Arlington.

mp3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hoodkatt said:
Hey C.P,

I just went by there a couple days ago and wow!! did they change things! The store IS still there, it's called Deja Vu Books & Music. The directions I gave are still valid, EXCEPT after Melvin Motors you'd have to turn right onto Old 450 (towards the old strip mall). Hopefully you already saw this.

peace.

Deja Vu is closed now. I went past there this weekend.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Oh ok well here goes....I kinda kept this one to myself, but you know sometimes when you dig you have a lot of crap to go thru and if you looking for soulful or even some very good rare ish check Roadhouse Oldies in Silver Spring MD I just went thru there on Saturday it used to be a spot I went to at least 2x a month but I got pretty good vinyl collection of handpicked gems, you can find very good condition items but sometimes you might pay a lil more but if you want soul and not a lot of having to filter thru a whole lot of junk...hit them up, one reason I like them is is there pretty substantial 45 collection of prolly 90% soul & RnB and the rest jazz & some rock...958 Thayer Avenue, for anyone familiar with Silver Spring across from Negril...