Where To Hide Numbers

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Cold Truth said:
why dont you start by either being faithful to your woman or breaking it off with her? why have a steady woman if you are inclined to still mess around elsewhere? if things are messed up between you two, why not save the trouble for yourself and just be single? if things are good, why cheat on her?

Honestly man, you don't deserve your girl if you're hollering at other chicks for their numbers. Just be single bro, don't waste your girl's time.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cheatin is for weak ones, that means you got no character if you betrayin the woman you love man. As posted above you should really consider breakin that relationship if you wanna be a player. Didnt mean to offend no one but thats the way things are.

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
lol...true playa f'real
thats right, be proud, everytime you fuck another woman pat yourself on the back, it takes a big man to be able to fuck more than one woman successfully, and i think you should be followed around by your own cheersquad, to remind you of the sheer brilliance it takes to be a man that can successfully jump into bed with random women, and laugh at the sanctity and importance the first one put on the relationship.....that'll learn those crazy women for being so vulnerable, and naive...how silly of them to think men as seemingly arrogant and proud of themselves as you could be faithful......oh thats right, thus far you havent even succeeded at this goal.....oh well keep trying....immortality awaits your legacy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
To each his own. Fuck it.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
oh, and have fun when the std's come knockin. thats when things get REALLY good. especially if you bring it home to her! let the party begin. dont think that a condom protects you from all std's.... not everything is transmitted via fluids.... especially if you are getting brain, you can contract a lot of things from that and not even know it.

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, watch out, your dick might fall of and then what? You will have to piss like a woman so that will be like a punishemt for you so you can see how they feel.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
To each his own. Fuck it.
exactly... everybody knows you shouldn't cheat, but the man asked how to hide numbers, not whether he should cheat or not. i'm sure he's aware of the consecuences, but everyone has to learn on their own, and if that's what he wants to do... so be it.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Memorize the numbers man, its the only way to go.
WURD!!!! Dont yall listen to Scarface.....That other name in the phone shyt thing dont work either...i have girls just start callin recent numbers just see who the phuck it is.....

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
whatever happened to just passwording the cell phone?
Man if a chick finds out you got you cell phone locked up she gonna start gettin suspicious and you might as well have got caught. I say learn to memorize numbers, break up wit ya chick till you can be serious about staying in a monogomous relationship, or just keep ya shit in ya pantz.

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
e.porter said:
exactly... everybody knows you shouldn't cheat, but the man asked how to hide numbers, not whether he should cheat or not. i'm sure he's aware of the consecuences, but everyone has to learn on their own, and if that's what he wants to do... so be it.
that wasnt my point....my point was the apparent fucking arrogant pride he took in being a player....whether you do it or not, it doesn't make it cool

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Fabrik said:
Cheatin is for weak ones, that means you got no character if you betrayin the woman you love man. As posted above you should really consider breakin that relationship if you wanna be a player. Didnt mean to offend no one but thats the way things are.

...among others....lol....

damn, guys I didn't mean for this issue to get hot like this. I've slipped up a couple a times wit shorty and I'm sorry for it. Where to hide your cellphone number is a classic topic among men and quite funny at times. I'm not a whore monger, or international playa and seek to demean and decieve honies. That's cleverwon, lol..

Anyway, I just thought'd be a good thread for everyone to laugh a little. Yeah, the topic is "touchy", but to be honest, I just wanted to see how much of a response I get with a little cool topic. Let's stop bashin each other. We're good guys really.

At least I am ;-)

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
worldcityceo said:
...among others....lol....

damn, guys I didn't mean for this issue to get hot like this. I've slipped up a couple a times wit shorty and I'm sorry for it. Where to hide your cellphone number is a classic topic among men and quite funny at times. I'm not a whore monger, or international playa and seek to demean and decieve honies. That's cleverwon, lol..

Anyway, I just thought'd be a good thread for everyone to laugh a little. Yeah, the topic is "touchy", but to be honest, I just wanted to see how much of a response I get with a little cool topic. Let's stop bashin each other. We're good guys really.

At least I am ;-)

what a loser. who is this guy?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Uggghhhh....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
hey, i wasnt trying to bash you. what i was doing though, was giving you perspective... its up to you and all that but there are things to think abuot with these things. like clev said, to each his own- but sometimes our "own" needs a reality check.

my bad for taking the topic too seriously, at any rate.

movin on....

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah man Im not trying to diss you or anything. I mean i cheated once on a shorty and I was feeling bad about it, but then again that relationshit ended just way it started... FAST.... Peace.