which beat maker here will make it big???

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
chances of makin biggggggg cash as we all kno are slim in wateva u do. But if any of the beat makers here make it big in dis industry, make sure to big up FADE n Illmuzik, cuz it has helped alot of cats. Man cant believe how big dis site gettin, mo n mo sign ups everday, yo da team keepin dis up deserve praise...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Thanks for the props. It would be interesting to see one of IllMuzik's members hit it big! I don't have any predictions, but there are some cats on here with some heat.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
interesting. anyone here has the potential to make it big if they stay committed and continue to grow and learn.
I've really liked that beats that have won the "Beat This" competitions, so maybe they could be first, but who's to know?

peace

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
whomever aspires to will eventually do so -- *wink* -- the forums definitely are a basis for a lot of building -- really can't forget who helped you progress

E

EXEL THE BRAIN

I WAS REALLY FEELING THE BEAT THAT DEVAN THA DOGEN MADE......... I ALSO FEEL I WILL EVENTUALLY MAKE IT BIG........(I'M A LITTLE NEW HERE BUT I PLAN ON JOINING THE NEXT COMPETITION.............) YALL WILL HEAR ME THEN!
AIGHT YO.............. MAD LUV
ONE

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Originally posted by SpLitPerSonaliT
I think it will be me, if anyone

Confidence is a good thing but arrogance is not......Give a reason why you think if anyone makes it ,it will be you!!I also didn't know you were the best producer on Illmuzik

O

OneNineBlock

i feel i got potential, like im fukin wit some weak ass equipment ya kno whut im saying..im saving up my bones and even joinin tha army to cop 6 g'z to start up my lab ya knaw mean...i am producing filthy shit on fruityloops and shit, i donno i feel as if i had better equipment i could just grow so much more as a hip hop producer

E

Encore

I havent put any beats on ill muzik yet, but im planning to.Ive heard some of the beats on this site and they are pretty good.I started on a little boss dr groove and dr sample,i thought the beats i made on that compared to what some people were putting out.Now i use an MPC and a Triton Le, and in my opinions the beats are ranking.I feel ive created some "classics" with these peices of equiptment.So to all of you saving out there make sure you research and test before you buy.Some times youll miss the sounds of your old equiptment.As for people makin "it" off this site its anyones game.Though my shits not on the radio and i have no record deal, i feel i made it every time someone hears a beat i made and compliments it, it makes me feel good inside.

C

C-4

I like SpLitPerSonaLiT`s answer. I`ll use the same. Why? Cause I know if I keep at it, I will make it. I`m not putting others down in here, inrctyhoodmusic. I don`t think I`m the BEST. But it doesn`t take the best to make it. Sometimes it takes just plain ol determination. And being the BEST you can be. There`s room for everyone, friend.

Peace

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
C-4 you gave a reason but splitpersonalit didn't ...Like I said confidence is good and arogance is not so you're defending someones post that didn't give a reason....why take up for him if he has something to say I'm Sure he will say it !!!

fastlance

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Originally posted by OneNineBlock
i feel i got potential, like im fukin wit some weak ass equipment ya kno whut im saying..im saving up my bones and even joinin tha army to cop 6 g'z to start up my lab ya knaw mean...i am producing filthy shit on fruityloops and shit, i donno i feel as if i had better equipment i could just grow so much more as a hip hop producer

why does everyone think that "Real equipment" will save your day? It's all the same thing, I own a triton and MPC and Ill take what I have on the computer anyday because it gives me more freedom and options! Sure they come off with better sounds on hardware, but an akai cd will fix that! :cool:

Treynine39

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Equipment isn't everything. I have limited money, so my studio is jaut a Roland MC 505 and a digital 4 track with a mixer. And I've heard that the tracks I make with artists is just as good if not better then some producers with the Triton, MPC, software, adn so on. So, you pretty much just gotta perfect the piece of equipment yo uhave, and most of all.....BE CREATIVE!

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thats an interesting topic, there r alot of high quality producers on here, time will tell.

As for thinking u need better equipment to be a better producer, NOT true how do u explain 9th wonder?

CamCreationz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ITs definitley the user, not the equipment.
Ive heard some hot ass beats made with almost nothing.
Of course you cant comapre the quality of something recorded at a pro. studio by a talented producer and engineer, to something recorded at a home studio w/ Fruity Loops and Cool Edit...
but thats where ti all starts.
People ask me all the time....
"What do you use to make beats, an MPC?"
I just tell them "PC and a keyboard. Thats it."
Its not what you use, its how you use it.
I hope I make it big someday.

milLion

buildin'
ill o.g.
all of you will make it -- if you so desire to do so -- some will be producing for films, some for games, some for commercials, and some for artists -- only those who aspire will do so -- i'll say it again if you need me to!!!!!

J

joblack00

yeah I really like this site the support here is awesome....I am still kinda torn about the making it big stuff I hate all the sideline stuff that goes on in the industry...I like doing it now for my boys as an excape from the capitalistic where each day it gets easier to sell out...And I just like the look of someone nodding their head to something I created.... I am kinda fearful I will get tainted as if I aint alreadyby going to the big leagues... but some days I just be straight up like I am better than this cats in the game so why aint I charging heads ridiculous amounts for production on albums.... who knows... I care and I don't...I am not much of an ass kisser either which is prob big on getting a break...but I like this site now for the support and non hostile learning enviorment which is important right now when learning...

yeah I heard about 9th wonder my boy told me about him...I don't know about equipment but you do got to master what you have before you upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online