Which is your sport team?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Baseball - Yankees
Football - Giants
Basketball - no allegiance since Jordan's retirement. LOL But I am keeping a close eye on the Magic..
Hockey - Rangers

College basketball - Kentucky
College football - Gators

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
GATORS SUCK!!!

(you know im an FSU alumni) ... GO NOLES

You're entitled...

Tell your school to join a real conference...LOL

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
NY Mets. Im from brooklyn
NY Giants
NY Rangers
NY Knicks
and all of Syracuse except for football cause they need to cancel Syracuse football forever. what an embarasment. at least we beat Notre Dame.
and since im going to move back to tampa throw the Rays in there too.
(My job called me and they want me back)

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
get outta here hes a sucker ur buggin out..maybe he got 2 coaches fired but he is top 5 PG of all time and if it wuznt for Kidd we wuda been a joke like were were since Dr Jay left the nets..kidd is the truth regardless of what anyone says

So you still sweat Kidd even though he just shitted on ya team and demanded a trade? That's the kinda player you want leading your team? Look how much better the Nets are doing this year w/out him. He's a loser. I'll give you the fact that numbers wise he is a top 5 point guard....but he's won nothing, and takes no responsibility for any of his teams failures.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
lol @loudejmaster in your sig

lol. that sig is at least 2 years old. dont come by here that often anymore so i havent changed it. its was funny as hell when i saw the post i may just keep it. when i get back to tampa ill definitely be getting back here.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Los Angeles Lakers(Cuz I use to work for them and I have been a Laker fan pretty much my whole life)
Angels-Baseball(Cuz i work for them)
Dallas Cowboys(Cuz ther americas team ha ha ha)

hey J, what did you do for the lakers? just curious

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Let's go YAN-KEES!!!!!
Even though we stuck w/ A-Roid, we still got the best pitching staff in baseball. If I was a bettin man I'd throw loot on #27.

On another note....after Cotto just destroyed that British up and coming contender (Phillips), he was interviewed and said he'd rematch Margarito, fight Andre Berto or fight the winner of Pacqiao vs Hatton.

1- Margarito showed what kinda fighter he really is. He was caught w/ a wet cement like substance on 2 of his pairs of hand wraps before he fought Mosely. It is believed that this substance would've hardened somewhere in the 5th or 6th round. Sound familiar? In the fight against Cotto, Margarito was being absolutely dominated until the 6th round. And after the fight Cotto's face was destroyed. Fighters in the past have had their careers and in some cases their lives shortened by fighters/trainers tampering w/ their gloves. You can seriously hurt and even kill another fighter that way and Margarito deserves a lifetime ban. If not...he should be forced to fight Cotto so he can get a similar ass whoopin that Mosely just gave him.

2- Andre Berto is a beast...not well known but he's an animal that would make for a great fight.

3- Pacqiao/Hatton- we could just say Pacqiao cause Hatton's gonna get rocked anyway. But if somehow Hatton wins....Cotto would destroy him. Pacqiao on the other hand (in my opinion) makes for probably one of the most exciting fights of all time. The build up would be sick. And the fight would not disappoint. I think Cotto is too big for Pacqiao but that's what I said about De La Hoya and we all know how that turned out. Only difference is Cotto is more natural at 147lbs. De La Hoya starved himself making it difficult to rehydrate before the fight.

Bottom line....Cotto is back on track to being the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
He was the Trim Coordinator.

Stop telling my business G...

seriously though i technically didnt work for the Lakers. I work for the company the owns the Staples Center a company called AEG. I say "work" and not "worked" because i still am with the company just at a different venue(Angels Stadium),though i still am occasionally called back to work there for bigger events. While i was at Staples Center i was one of the event merchandising managers...and now you know my life story

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BPL: Liverpool

NFL: New England Patriots
MLB: Boston Red Sox

i'm not into basketball and hockey as much as i am with football and baseball.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
3- Pacqiao/Hatton- we could just say Pacqiao cause Hatton's gonna get rocked anyway. But if somehow Hatton wins....Cotto would destroy him. Pacqiao on the other hand (in my opinion) makes for probably one of the most exciting fights of all time. The build up would be sick. And the fight would not disappoint. I think Cotto is too big for Pacqiao but that's what I said about De La Hoya and we all know how that turned out. Only difference is Cotto is more natural at 147lbs. De La Hoya starved himself making it difficult to rehydrate before the fight.

Bottom line....Cotto is back on track to being the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

Pacquiao is a beast! Pinoy power for realz!! lol. (gotta rep). I played bball with the guy and he cheated like shit. his peeps were telling me to just give him whatever he called which i thought was pretty gay. but i guess when you're the "peoples champ" you get what you want...

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hockey - Montreal Canadiens
Baseball - Montreal Expos
Football - Oakland Raiders
Basketball- Hard to call it I like the Clippers right now

members online