White Rapper Makes Dis Song To Me...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
is your name "big fa the ad mole" or is it "big fat head mole"
u dont have to answer that its a joke, i wish i could hear the diss, can u put it somewhere so i could download it.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yo man that kid ripped u up............. lol just kidding, that has to be the worst thing I ever heard lol

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
IM NOT STUPID FATHEAD (I MEAN THAT WIT ALL RESPECT) I CANT STREAM SHIT, MY COMP IS FUCKED UP.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
yo bigfatheadmole dont sweat it. your track is hot but the joker spittin on it aint. if thats the best he can do with a track like that then he dont deserve to have it. his shit is weak and i mean that literally.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
lol, yea that is the worst rapper I ever heard

E

Equality 7-2521

he needs to get his cock out of Nelly's arsehole. let him produce his own shit beats for his own shit self.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Guevara
IM NOT STUPID FATHEAD (I MEAN THAT WIT ALL RESPECT) I CANT STREAM SHIT, MY COMP IS FUCKED UP.
If you click the link it dont stream it takes you to the soundclick page and it has lofi hifi and download option..But yeah that was weak ish man.I believe dissn people dont get you do far as a emcee cause you might need those peeps later on and he allready burned his bridge.
Peace

DjDelay

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This diss song SUCKS. Is that a male or female rapping? It says on the main page that this is the "1st white female mc ever"

E

Equality 7-2521

Originally posted by maddogg
I believe dissn people dont get you do far as a emcee cause you might need those peeps later on and he allready burned his bridge.
Peace

an MC dissing a producer in a song is the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

ill o.g.
I CHAT WITH PEOPLE AT THE STARTRAK FORUM AND THEY ALSO SIAD HE SUCKS. THIS IS WHAT HE SAID BACK:

xcentrikkstyles

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 11:50 pm Post subject: we ain't scared

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE AGAIN WHAT THA FUCC IZ WITH ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT WANTIN' TA BE BLACK, I'MMA EIGHTH BLACC, PLUS, IT'S JUS RAP MUTHAFUCCA. YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM JEALOUS CATS, WHO AIN'T GOT SHIT TA SAY. I DON'T WANNA GO ON UR LIL PUNK ASS STARTRAK BOARDS. I AIN'T NO FUCCIN NET FREAK LIKE UR ASSES. WE KEEP IT REAL, AND DON'T JUS GO AFTA PEOPLE WE KNOW NUTTIN ABOUT LIKE YA'LLZ bi** ASSES. WE GOT ENOUGH RESPECT IN HERE, AND WE DON'T NEED ANY FROM U. YOU GOT NONE FROM US, OR FROM ANYONE ELSE, THAT'S FOR DAMN SURE. WHY THA FUCC WOULD WE BE SCARED OF YOU AND YOUR LIL BEAT MAKIN POSSE. YOU SAY YOU CAN'T BATTLE A PRODUCER, WELL SHIT MUTHAFUCCA WE'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TA BATTLE YOU, ONLY IF U A MC THO. U PROLLY TOO MUCH OF A bi** TA DO SO THO. ALL U CAN DO IS BOMB ABOUT SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT. COME UP WIT SUMTHIN NEW TA SAY INSTEAD OF JUS SPITTIN CUSS WORDS AND SHIT AT US. BE LIKE WYZE OR PRAPHET AND GIVE SOME FUCCIN ADVICE.

ILLUSIONZ

www.soundclick.com/illusionzbxmusic.htm

I GOT A RETALLIATION SONG COMING...

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
hahahaha , someone answer that bullshit....that was fuckin horrible!