Who Buys Sample CDs on Ebay here ???

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I been searching through Ebay and there is CRAZY akai, halion, ST, refill - and CDS and such on there

im personally interested in the ones that open in NNXT and the "unleashed" series

any of you guys come across any good sets ???

if so do you mind sharing the names ??

-D

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
DaSon said:
I been searching through Ebay and there is CRAZY akai, halion, ST, refill - and CDS and such on there

im personally interested in the ones that open in NNXT and the "unleashed" series

any of you guys come across any good sets ???

if so do you mind sharing the names ??

-D

if you want those then you need t get refills or have someone make you Refill/ patches/ soundsets

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks - imma check him out

i know how to make my own reiflls - just meant im looking for REFILL AKAI and such over halion and ST

Reyne

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 22
sure some of the sounds in those banks are alright but you also need to be sampling your own drums. by sampling your own you develop an individual sound and also it is really good practice sampling drums. In the hunt for good hits you often stumble accross some other great samples too.

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
eXampuL_oNe said:
The drum sounds are pretty bangin! Look for the guy that has the Kanye, Just Blaze, Alchemist, Mobb Deep etc.. soundkits, they'll be listed on his page for anyone of those kits... He's got some nce sounds..

Found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38069&item=7330723391&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I've bought a lot of CDs' from that cat! His stuff is bangin fa' real! Good business too.
I've gotten 5 CDs from him and just bought 2 more yesterday. Real hot junk.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I got mad sampling cds from ebay, theres this one dude that offers a 20 cd joint for like 40 bucks tht got some ish, for real, u can always sample ur own drums but on the real i d rather search for the dope sounds than kick n snares, ove uu get em cds layer ya sounds n make even chunkyer sounding joints

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got the Vinyl - Mobb Deep With the free 5,000 drums

they all cripsy...i like it...preferablly at maxed velocity