Who doesn't agree that SEINFELD is the best sitcom ever?

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Seinfeld, was a funny show I didnt realize it until it was off the air and I was watching the sindications while I was in college.

But for number one of all time, I would have to go with "Martin"(Martin Lawrence). Almost every new sitcom that I see these days does something that Martin invented. Think about it, how many times have you heard someone say "you go girl!" on a tv show, Martin's the one who started that played out saying. You even hear it on some of the white sitcoms every now and then in order to get laughs. As well as Martin demenor is copied by some characters on shows.

And "Everybody loves Raymond" might be the best on TV right now.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I agree Seinfeld for me is the best sitcom ever.Its the only show that wuz based on NOTHING..What show does that..The shyt that annoyed the cast wuz hilarious and its shyt most of us wudnt never say out loud

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
THE.... SIMPSONS...

16 years, and running, strong as ever, you want to say sienfeld?

you should be banned for such foolishness. i think i will do that right now....

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
THE.... SIMPSONS...

16 years, and running, strong as ever, you want to say sienfeld?

you should be banned for such foolishness. i think i will do that right now....

I'm sorry I missed the Simpsons. You must give them there props! A cartoon that got most kids in trouble trying to be like Bart, outlasted every show that was on before it and after it.

Still Martin is the best!

M

MIKELABZ

The Best Sitcoms Are The Coverage Of The Nfl, Nba, Mlb, And Sometimes The Nhl.

IL Lusciato

ill o.g.
Sienfeld...i was just thinking the same thing when they announced the DVD was comin out...i still watch it every night....maybe b/c i can relate to it....but i think its hands down the most funny....Everybody Loves Raymond...is deff up there too thats hilarious too joke every few minutes, just like sienfeld...by the way jerry wasnt' even supposed to be that funny...its goerge and kramer that were the most funny and elain and jerry added to the conflicts and funny situations...elains interactioni with others was the funniest part about her.