Who has Major Placements on here?

33LaRge

ill o.g.
WHo has produced and recieved creedit for major label artists for albums and or Mixtapes?
I havent done to much with Majors, i mostly try and work with the independent talent but i think im going to submit some beats to Dipset.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i engineered some tracks off the styles P album that just came out engineered for Team Arliss of dlock and the s.t.r.aw mixtape that dropped

O

open mind

they didnt gave you credit for the engineering? thats fucked up.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
WHo has produced and received credit for major label artists for albums and or Mixtapes?
I havent done to much with Majors, i mostly try and work with the independent talent but i think im going to submit some beats to Dipset.
I've landed some work on some pretty big mixtapes with some well known artists.
I've done a mixtape with S.A.S of the Diplomats which they co-signed the mixtape
as well by doing drops for it. I've landed a track that I produced for Tom Gist of
The Diplomats on one of his mixtapes. Just finished up chopping up an intro (I'ma
DJ/Producer) for a new HeatMakerz (Platinum Producers/Diplomats Producers)
mixtape that is going to be dropping soon with big name DJ's Big Mike, DJ Lust,
& DJ Diggz ... Got drops from A-mafia who is now signed to Diplomat Records/Duke
Productions. Done production work for Geolani who is an indie artist on AFF/Sony RED
(Sony RED is a distributor) ... & A few more thing that are under wraps for now.