who here feeling the new weezy?? tha carter 11

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
this album is crazy....

i took this kids burnt cd of it at the studio.. and jus have not stopped playing it for 2 days..
bout to go to best buy to cop it.. 2 get the credit info and support our artist...

interested to kno the opinions of those who heard the album... not the ones who havent.. and fireman and two other tracks are the typical stuff u expect from lil weezy.. but the rest of this album non typical.. alot of sample.. east coast feel of beat with the south draw an swagger... yes you hear the influence of the ROC but shit still bangs... cuz he keeps his draw and swagger..

proud he stepped it up.. east coast porudcer are gonna benefit a lil from this cuz now u can slang some shit they typicaslly woulodnt go for cuz they felt there fan base wouldnt appreciate it..

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, I loving that piece, I give it a strong 4 out of 5. I love how he has evolved into doing good songs and not just freestyle all the time. But I wished came off the dope selling tip all the time. But he still strong.

O

open mind

i think his first carter album is much better then tha carter part II but its aight.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
yea he did it on this album.. its different from the stuff that he always did with mannie fresh.. and the songs were put together better than his earlier work too.. i'm still bumpin shooter. lol..

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Carter Dos is a personal classic to me...weezy came correcto

A

Authority

im definately feelin that ish .....Lil wayne is plain and simply......THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE........SINCE THE BEST RAPPER RETIRED......lol

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I think that track 'best rapper alive" is probobly the illest weezy track ive heard from him. I like this one alot better than the first Carter. that FIYA song with the jamaican samples and all is strait flames, ill admit there is some weak production on some of the tracks, I hate midi sounding pianos. but overall the shit doesnt leave my stereo most of the time

themucka

ill o.g.
Elementree said:
I think that track 'best rapper alive" is probobly the illest weezy track ive heard from him. I like this one alot better than the first Carter. that FIYA song with the jamaican samples and all is strait flames, ill admit there is some weak production on some of the tracks, I hate midi sounding pianos. but overall the shit doesnt leave my stereo most of the time

the track wit the mass appeal sample is crazy.. "shooter" thats my shit

themucka

ill o.g.
K

KrackaMack

Tha Carter II is a pretty tight, nice CD that I can listen to all the way through without skipping around (scept for the skits). I personally prefer Weezy's ex-label mate BG's Heart of the Streetz. Plus, B.G.'s diss remix of Fireman is soooo ill, totally exposed Lil Wayne