Who Is A Hip Hop Pioneer?

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Rephrase that rock question again, which white person instantly started rapping solo while his rock band shuts it...

None I guess.

What is eminem without dre, no producer, I can tell you that. Dre is the pioneer behind Em, em is muppet and dre's the puppet master because Dre himself cant be the Icon he was at his age so Em's the new mascotte for dre's carreer. Anybody would be succesfull with dre to back you up, business wise, production wise and definitely marketing wise. His production company, I dont believe for a second that Dre aint profitting from Em's shady records, talking money wise here.

Rob van winkle... I dunno, definitly not the first white man rapping but he did have a hit but that wasnt the criteria, but he's hella funny with his "huge cheese factor" towards Gary coleman ( yeah, we're an episode behind ). So you might want to rephrase that question too.

Who was the first succesfull white megastar rapper...

Yup indeed,

it was micheal jackson...

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i like the fine young cannibles... pioneers of everything

seriously though labz i didnt see the wack shit you said till the ODB thread was allready closed... thats some chump shit regardless of your gay little argument... if you aint like him just shut da fuck up ... why go on a thread bout rest in peace and say you dont think he was all that.. thats some disrespectful bitch shit...

i know you closed the thread fade but damn i had to say it...

but for your stupid "pioneer" thing i think ODB did pioneer some drunken style shit.. i noticed cats gettin more wyld and fucked up on the mic after the first old dirty album came some cats even changed they styles up completly due to his shit

T

The Bastard

M!nd_Ctrl said:
Mike,

And Eminem was not the pioneer in the field you mentioned, he just became the biggest White rapper of all time. Vanilla Ice showed White kids they could rap. Snow was White. 3rd Base and House of Pain were White. And so the the Beastie Boys.

Ctrl

damn straight ,there was white boys rappin about killin bitches way before eminem, inner city posse

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
gram green said:
i like the fine young cannibles... pioneers of everything

seriously though labz i didnt see the wack shit you said till the ODB thread was allready closed... thats some chump shit regardless of your gay little argument... if you aint like him just shut da fuck up ... why go on a thread bout rest in peace and say you dont think he was all that.. thats some disrespectful bitch shit...

i know you closed the thread fade but damn i had to say it...

but for your stupid "pioneer" thing i think ODB did pioneer some drunken style shit.. i noticed cats gettin more wyld and fucked up on the mic after the first old dirty album came some cats even changed they styles up completly due to his shit

That a good one; Who was the first really screwed up mc ???

What about Cool Keith or Del ? Or is that not screwed enough ?

M

MIKELABZ

Formant024 said:
Rephrase that rock question again, which white person instantly started rapping solo while his rock band shuts it...

None I guess.

THATS ALL IT IS. THEREFORE KID ROCK IS THE FIRST AND A PIONEER.

NEXT.

WHEN I SAY PIONEERED FOR MUSLIMS (RAKIM), I MEAN HE OPENED THE DOORS FOR MUSLIM RAPPERS IN THE MAINSTREAM.

NEXT.
HUMPTY HUMP WAS A WILD RAPPER B4 ODB.

NEXT.

EMINEM HAS A ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY. HOW MANY OTHER WHITE RAPPERS CAN SAY THAT?

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
MInd I feel ur'e 1st comment juss like they call pop chics Divas.....If that ain't a slap in tha face....Aretha

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Tim dog was wild, south central cartel is wild, onyx was wild for a period.

Chuck D was angry and had an opinion on society, thats not wild far from the context I'd place ODB with.

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Seriously.. I never imagined all sense would be lost in this post. mikelabz, no offense, but you keep rephrasing your words like you're trying to win some argument that doesnt exist. The truth is the truth. If you don't know it, it doesn't mean it aint true. Ya feel me? I think you're a bit too young to even speak on Hip Hop's pioneers.. Unless you've educated yourself extensively, which you havent. Again, I mean no offense.. But cmon.. Kid Rock aint a pioneer of shit, & he'd probably be the 1st person to admit it. Giving him that status is stripping stripes away from the cats who truly laid the foundation.

You said you were 4 years old in 88.. That means I was smokin trees and rockin headspins before you were born in 84... And I was, admittedly, part of the new school.

I rocked adidas, lottos & playboys.. Not pro keds & chucks.. I did broadway stick lettered pieces.. Not bubble joints.. I used to break to herbie hancock & paul hardcastle.. Not jimmy castor or the incredible bongo band.. I'm a new school head. What does that make you?

M

MIKELABZ

KIRK T said:
Seriously.. I never imagined all sense would be lost in this post. mikelabz, no offense, but you keep rephrasing your words like you're trying to win some argument that doesnt exist. The truth is the truth. If you don't know it, it doesn't mean it aint true. Ya feel me? I think you're a bit too young to even speak on Hip Hop's pioneers.. Unless you've educated yourself extensively, which you havent. Again, I mean no offense.. But cmon.. Kid Rock aint a pioneer of shit, & he'd probably be the 1st person to admit it. Giving him that status is stripping stripes away from the cats who truly laid the foundation.

You said you were 4 years old in 88.. That means I was smokin trees and rockin headspins before you were born in 84... And I was, admittedly, part of the new school.

I rocked adidas, lottos & playboys.. Not pro keds & chucks.. I did broadway stick lettered pieces.. Not bubble joints.. I used to break to herbie hancock & paul hardcastle.. Not jimmy castor or the incredible bongo band.. I'm a new school head. What does that make you?

MY POINT OUT OF ALL OF THIS IS TO SHOW ME PROOF.
FORMANT ALREADY ADMITTED NOBODY DID WHAT KID ROCK DID, SO THERE, ITS DONE.
I WAS DONE THIS CONVO AFTER I CORRECTED MY CHUCK D. POST....

SO YEA...

IM 20 YEARS OLD AS OF NOW.
MORE THEN ANYTHING I REALIZE THAT I WONT BE SHOOTING OFF THE SCALES UNTIL IM AROUND 25...
SO THERES A FORESIGHT FOR YOU.

ALL I SAY, IS::

IF U GONNA COME AT MY NECK, MAKE SURE U READ MY QUESTIONS AND MY DEBATES BEFORE U REPLY SO THEN NEXT TIME U WONT BE WONDERING WHY IM REPHRASING SHIT. IT AINT EVEN THAT DEEP. U MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I'M BILL CLINTON BEING ASKED ABOUT SEX.

FORMANT CAN MAKE THOSE LIL KIDDIE COMMENTS, CAUSE THATS HOW HE WANTS TO BE PERCEIVED. PROLLY MAKING BEATS AS A HOBBY. IM A PRO. I DOT MY "i's" AND "j's" AND CROSS MY "T'S". I DONT FRONT WHEN IM WRONG, U CAN SEE THAT. I DONT CALL NAMES OR POKE FUN. WHEN I ASK QUESTIONS, I WANT ANSWERS. I AINT DOING IT TO BE A DICK. I AINT DOING IT TO BE FUNNY. IM DOING THIS CAUSE I WANNA FEEL OUT WHERE THIS INDUSTRY IS GOING. WHY? CAUSE THE INDUSTRY IS WHO I AM.

-MIKE

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn son. Nobody came at your neck.. In fact more than once I said.. "no offense".. You're holdin on to your kid rock argument for dear life. I could care less what he does or did or will do. He's not a Hip Hop pioneer. Like I said, he'd probably be the 1st to admit it.

Lets just agree to disagree. :)

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo this whole thread is fuckin stupid. Mike, you seem to be starting arguments in every single thread you're in. Please stop it.

I'll let the rest of you finish of your replies and then I'm closing this because it's useless and is doing nothing but starting fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online