Who is from Montreal?????!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If it's about hockey, don't get me started on Subban. Fuck that guy.

Subban.jpg

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The Habs sucks, Marois is my queen, and I love the SSJB.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
The Montreal hip-hop scene has always kind of struggled. A lot of guys come and go, but there's rarely any stability. The fans here aren't particularly loyal to hip-hop groups, so it makes it a challenge. For the most part hip-hop acts will always kind of be on the back burner, people would rather listen to Arcade Fire and Celine sadly... Still there's a 'pulse' you just gotta push hard to find it.

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I want to gather up info on who is booking shows , selling beats and who are generaly involved with the scaene here in Montreal. I know a lot of artists, beat makers and I want to see what we can do. ONe artist in particular I wan to book shows for, radio spots and blogs.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Honestly, Montreal has always been a spot where I just don't know where to begin and who to hit up. Back in the day maybe, but now no. Do they still do Off The Hook on CKUT? If so, I would start there.

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ya they still do. I know places to go, Im just trying to see if anyone else has connects. I wont go there because I am pushing a french rapper this time around.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I just checked Off the Hook is still around. I checked some recent playlists, and they're still putting out some quality stuff, good to see.