who is your favorite ill muzik radio host ????

U guys r truly heartless. I actually thought that "illfam" was part of my life. Not one of u give a flying fuck about what's happened to me. Not even enough to just not attack me and call me names, that's fucking bullshit!!! U coulda at least just said nothing if u didn't have anything nice to say. I actually thought 2 good was my little homie on here and Clev even more so, but Fade of all ppl I would expect to have my back and say something like "hey enough, leave her alone". Oh and this isn't a girl thing, it's a very REAL and very serious condition that has ZERO to do with gender, that's a straight ignorant comment. God forbid it ever happen to any of you. There's a BIG difference between keeping it real and being a fkg asshole!!! I wasn't fishing for shit, I was explaining what I've been going thru and why I've been so angry. The only reason I felt comfortable telling u all this is cuz I thought u were my "friends", I guess I know I have NONE here. Which breaks my heart actually, I would support any of u in any situation. Oh and as far as me giving Relic credit, why don't u ask him why I started the show....it was because I loved Relic so much, and him and I have a great and very respectful relationship. So don't ASSUME u know squat about me and him. I'm gunna end up never coming back here, is that what u WANT?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
U guys r truly heartless. I actually thought that "illfam" was part of my life. Not one of u give a flying fuck about what's happened to me. Not even enough to just not attack me and call me names, that's fucking bullshit!!! U coulda at least just said nothing if u didn't have anything nice to say. I actually thought 2 good was my little homie on here and Clev even more so, but Fade of all ppl I would expect to have my back and say something like "hey enough, leave her alone". Oh and this isn't a girl thing, it's a very REAL and very serious condition that has ZERO to do with gender, that's a straight ignorant comment. God forbid it ever happen to any of you. There's a BIG difference between keeping it real and being a fkg asshole!!! I wasn't fishing for shit, I was explaining what I've been going thru and why I've been so angry. The only reason I felt comfortable telling u all this is cuz I thought u were my "friends", I guess I know I have NONE here. Which breaks my heart actually, I would support any of u in any situation. Oh and as far as me giving Relic credit, why don't u ask him why I started the show....it was because I loved Relic so much, and him and I have a great and very respectful relationship. So don't ASSUME u know squat about me and him. I'm gunna end up never coming back here, is that what u WANT?
Of course you're going through a tough time, in my case - what did you want me to say? I replied and told them to chill out then we tried to turn this into a fun thread, as it should be. I don't know what you were expecting anyone to say since the thread is about who's the best host, which I thought was just a regular discussion to bring attention to the show.

We're all a tight family here and of course we'll support anyone going through a tough time, but it just caught everyone off guard when your original reply was so aggressive. This topic was supposed to just be a simple discussion, that's all.

Dubbs G.

you stupid fuck are you really that slow i meant it towards the fact you assumed she's acting that way because she's a female. ignorant fuck.
???
Definition of ASSUMPTION
a : the taking up of a person into heaven

b capitalized : August 15 observed in commemoration of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
: a taking to or upon oneself <the assumption of a new position>
: the act of laying claim to or taking possession of something<the assumption of power>
: arrogance, pretension
a : an assuming that something is true

b : a fact or statement (as a proposition, axiom, postulate, or notion) taken for granted
: the taking over of another's debts
See assumption defined for English-language learners »
See assumption defined for kids »
Examples of ASSUMPTION
  1. I made the assumption that he was coming, so I was surprised when he didn't show up.
  2. He will come home tomorrow. At least, that's myassumption.
  3. Many scientific assumptions about Mars were wrong.
  4. I'm telling you our arrival time on the assumption that you will check to see whether or not our flight is on time before you come to the airport.
  5. Her plan is based on the underlying assumption that the economy will improve in the near future.
  6. her assumption of the presidency
  7. the buyer's assumption of debt
Origin of ASSUMPTION
Middle English, from Late Latin assumption-, assumptiotaking up, from Latin assumere
First Known Use: 13th century
Related to ASSUMPTION
Synonyms
given, hypothetical, if, postulate, premise (also premiss),presumption, presupposition, supposition
Antonyms
humility, modesty, unassumingness, unpretentiousness
Related Words
hypothesis, proposition, theory, thesis; axiom, truism,verity; belief, canon, doctrine, dogma, gospel, law;precept, principle, rule, standard, tenet; basis, foundation,ground; conclusion, deduction, inference; affirmation,assertion, avouchment, declaration; dictum, ipse dixit
Near Antonyms
bashfulness, demureness, retiringness, shyness;diffidence, self-distrust, self-doubt, timidity, timidness;lowliness, meekness, mousiness, passiveness, passivity,submissiveness; quietness, reserve, reservedness
more

Learn More About ASSUMPTION
Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "assumption"
Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "assumption"
Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about "assumption"
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: assumptionist
Previous Word in the Dictionary: assumpt
All Words Near: assumption
are you really that slow that

U just don't treat women like that. Ppl like that r the reason why ppl like me want to die. Not fkg cool. :'( I've never felt so disrespected in my life. And Ive dealt w EVERY inappropriate comments I've read on ill and made fun out of it, and everyone here knows thst. This is NOT one of those!

you stupid fuck are you really that slow i meant it towards the fact you assumed she's acting that way because she's a female. ignorant fuck.

are you really that slow that
come on man really, take a chill pill. this whole thread has just blown up into a clusterfuck that should never have happened.
the question shouldnt have really been asked in the first place, for the very reason that what this thread has become.

i apologise for hurting anyones feelings, or making anyone feel like i attacked them publicly. it was more a pep talk than an attack from my point of view. i dont generally go about kicking people when they are down, and didnt intend to in this thread, but it seems like what i said has been taken that way.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Barbie Beats well also it's possible that people like myself saw your posts on Facebook, where I posted that I glad you were okay. It could also be that we've never had something THAT serious posted on here. I think the most serious was Cold Truth years ago that said he gave his girlfriend and std LOL.

For me, it's that everyone here is family but who knows - maybe because you posted what you did and nobody knew how to react. Especially with a female. I can't speak for the others, but like 2good said, this thread shouldn't have happened. I always try to make this site positive for everyone. When something like this happens, we do support each other but maybe this time it just happened to go sour for some reason.

Let's lighten the mood:
Cute-Kitten-kittens-16122057-1280-800.jpg

Dubbs G.

im willing to let it go but i cant show respect unless he shows barbie respect. not just as a female i mean respect as a person and a artist also.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
@Barbie Beats

I apologize if you took offense to anything I said. It was meant as a joke concerning the "who's your favorite radio personality question". I really wasn't even addressing the real world issues you are dealing with. I don't get involved in stuff like that in public forums. So I do truly apologize to you.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LMAO @ this thread....

Yeah...let's air out all my personal issues.....like no one has their own shit to worry about........Fuck outta here with that bullshit....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
BTW Fade should ban her just to ensure she does not return.