Who knows about the stock market?

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Markets always experience these cycles. The last was in the 1920s I think (great depression?). It is difficult to predict when these cycles will change and the market goes bearish but right now I would invest in companies that are going to stick around and have proven longevity. It is a good time to BUY! For instance, Apple shares have dropped from 190 to 105!!!!! Buy buy buy man. I wish I had millions now lol

if you already have shares in good companies, I would not sell them. Just hold on to them and ride it out. The market is bound to recover. It is just a matter of when.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
YUP.

The trick is knowing what is going to be a hot, SECURE, stock. It is sort of like gambling.

Like I would buy energy related stock. Because the way oil is fukn us over, people really want alternative energy and if you were to buy into a small electric company that had cheap stock. You would make tons of money when people started converting over to electric cars.

Same thing with food. If biofuels start getting bigger, that will also increase the demand and cost of food so I would invest in crop.

If you wanna fuck around with stock sort of like Fantasy football... bust it:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/25513652/

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
You can always buy stock in bullets for the military...
They are always going to shoot them...
Also , Diapers and Caskets, no matter what people are going to be born and people are going to die, any do-dads associated with that aint going anywhere....

How you do it is on you though..

Dont buy shit...sit on your doe right now...only informed and connected cats with doe to burn can afford to "GAMBLE". One is an asshole if he/she thinks now is the time to start fucking with the stock markets. Dont do it!

Word.
Now is not the time to be gambling on stock markets.
Investing in commodities is the wise bet, but its getting a bit late in the day for even that.
But Im pretty sure that as the paper money becomes more and more worthless, the value of gold and silver and other valuable metals is going to skyrocket even more than it already has.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
i take a stock class

im going to say this

its good to buy stock that have a future at this time.

but if you do so but in bulk,

most traders wont let you do anything without a min of 5,000

so you gotta play smart kuz that aint throw away cash.
so observe a stock thats about 2.40 or so and then when the buy out bill goes threw(which it will, its just pushed back because the dems. and reps. dnt want to be the party responsible if shit goes wrong because when the election goes on then they have to run for office again and they want to stay)

so its not really good or bad to buy @ this time, and really the markets not low. its just the banking investment shares that are low.

hit me up on gmail and ill show you some stock you could do good in. kuz if anything you would wana day trade(buy and sell in the same afternoon) but before 3 kuz thats when tha market closes up

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Over twenty year periods, it doesn't matter when you invest as the results are nearly the same even with market flucuations. But, these are new times. Wall Street is corrupt; the numbers on the books are not always real. The press can control the markets using only headlines...it's insane. Read this: http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/08/news/companies/united_airlines/

It's a good time to buy if you're in it for the long term. Don't think you're gonna get rich quick without taking massive risks that are more likely to break you than make you.

Also, it's best to pay off your current debts before investing in your future.

I hope that helps.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If you look @ each individual stock...not all of them are going down.....

People just look at the total for all the stocks during the day...

A couple of them could've gone up 4 points.....then the next one drops 20...so collectively it looks bad...

Stocks were rebounding a little today as of this morning.... But commodities stocks usually go up during a period such as this one.

Tech stocks are always a good look...But a lot of them haven't gone down much. My cousin bought 500 shares of XM Satellite when they were first incorporated.... At that time they cost $1 a piece....

Apple seems to be kicking ass as well. But as was said earlier......energy stocks are quite good to jump on right now...especially alternative energy companies......just do your homework before you do...

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
basicly why the media is fucking rioting about this is because

1. they are runnin out of stories

2. the market has grown ever since site economics has been into play
and its been nothing but growth but things cant grow forever so when they return to average they take that as a scary thing.

the buyout is only going twards banks and the only aspec it will effect are loans,house buying, and maby intrest rates.

not another eco crash.

soo yall dnt belive the hype its election time and all this drama is needed.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Notice as well...

Gas prices drop during election time...

Price per barrel of oil has gone up...yet the price of gas has gone down...