Who? Mike Jones

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what do ya'll think about this cat? I think he's cool, he definantly got a differently style. I 'm about to cop the album in a couple days cause it comes with the chopped in screwed version and i love screw music. But anyway what ya'll think?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I think Lyrically he Could Be Talib Kweli

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
WOW. Holy shit. Why don't you just kick me in the balls? I'm from Louisiana... 2nd home to Screw music, and I have to say FUCK THAAATTTTTTTT.

I mean, I know Talib fell off and all that, and I understand the stress put on him trying to step out of Common and Mos Def's shadows and all... but STILL. Way better than Mike Who? Mike Jones.

Dude got alzheimers.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
I heard Mike Jones - Back Then.

don't really like it, but then again, I really don't like that many southern rappers.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
i tried to call his cell phone, but that shit didnt work. this aint my type of music but i aint gonna lie, when i hear that still tippin song come on i might turn it up a lil.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Never Compare Mike Jones To Talib Ever

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
FuriouZ said:
Never Compare Mike Jones To Talib Ever
Yes, i agree. ever, ever, ever, ever.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Some of his shit was ok, but on his album he uses the same 4 lines, on about every fuckin song, and says his phone number about 500 times, some songs i can listen to on the album, but others are just terrible

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lol WTF I Was Joking Wat you Take Me For Some 14 Yr old Yout That jus started Listen 2 Hiphop Last Summer

I was just Fuckin around when i Said that Jay-z Shit

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
classic said:
Not to big into his music but i respect the cat for doing his own thing on his own terms.

U cant knock the hustle

FYI his single is gonna be number 1 next week on billboard.....

THats amazing, no heavy promotion or radio play, thats a hustler, if u can respect that then.........Ur lame lol

I agree, I don't like his music but he hustled his way to get where he is at.... He's been on the underground grindin for a minute... He definitly has an original sound but it's not really to my liking... But, i think Paul wall be killin'em... To me he's got more of a lyrical side, nothing extraordinary but I can dig it.. I would never in this lifetime compare mike jones to Kweli though.... That's like comparing Mike Tyson to Beetlejuice (little dude from Howard Stern, hahaaaa)... All in all I respect the shit out of Mike Jones and that's what makes him tight, to me..

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
classic said:
THats amazing, no heavy promotion or radio play, thats a hustler, if u can respect that then.........Ur lame lol

you must not listen to hot 97. dj enuf plays that still tippin song every 20 min. and i change the radio so i dont have to listen to it

members online

No members online now.