Who owns the Traxxpad???

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hello Illmuzik Fam,

I was wondering who is currently using the Traxxpad game/program for the PSP, besides Ominous.

Can anyone on the forum share any info about the TRaxxpad's "Sampling" features/capabilities?

Any input would be appreciated.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I am still trying to figure that one out myself. I have yet to hook up my PSP to a computer period. So I am not sure if you can transfer sounds from your own banks. I know you can make you own banks and save them to your memory card. So if you learn how those files are formatted, you can probably mimic that and then save your own sound banks.

So what I am trying to see is how the saved file is formatted. As of right now, it is 50/50 chance you can just upload your own sounds to a card. I'll know by this weekend. I have had a couple of people ask me about how you use the Traxx Pad and I promised them I would upload a few "Tutorials" this weekend. I wouldn't call them tutorials so much as they will be clips of me messing around with it. There are some toher functions that are cool on it like actually playing a couple of different synths on it if you can believe that.

As far as the recording function, I don't think you can hook a iPod up to it to record sounds from because the it doesn't have an audio input jack. Just a USB port and the headset jack. So I guess you have to record sounds with a headset mic....which is the worst quaity ever. I think you have to use a microphone with a usb connection. ON top of that, the recording quality maxes out at 22khz which is half the quality of a CD which is like 44khz which isn't that big a deal but to audio heads, they would see this as a huge no-no.

I was going to buy a 4 gig car for my PSP but that would be a waste if I can't upload my own sounds.

I'll know for sure this weekend.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I copped it yesterday. Havent tried it yet tho, but its gonna make my airplane hours fun.

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im about to get my Traxxpadd this Friday. How is everyone else doing with theirs?? Made any heat yet? How comfortable are you with your set up????

Holla Back!!!!!!!

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Im about to get my Traxxpadd this Friday. How is everyone else doing with theirs?? Made any heat yet? How comfortable are you with your set up????

Holla Back!!!!!!!

i downloaded mines for free cuz my psp is downgraded meanin i can download games n put them on my psp for free