Who produced Ja Rule 'New York'?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its a tight beat, that synth is good. and the drums are really nice too.

anyone know who made this? can't be Gotti, he cant make shit like that.

sAfE.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Cool and Dre, Fat Joes producers

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i'll bet money this was ghost produced.

no, i dont have any "cold, hard facts"... but i wouldnt doubt it.

by the way, i actually dig this.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this is actually the first Ja Rule song i can admit to likeing.............its mostly cause the beat, again i wish i could hear other NY rappers rip that track, but oh well.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
its a hot track... they all spit standard 16s but its good shit... Ja got an anthem... It'll be gone and forgotton in 2 years unlike say 50's album... but it's still a hot track...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
i'll bet money this was ghost produced.

no, i dont have any "cold, hard facts"... but i wouldnt doubt it.

by the way, i actually dig this.

Yo, I dont have on paper the facts, but some of Fat Joe's producers get there stuff from my man, and he lives in NJ. He told me awhile back that he had some dudes from Terror Squad in his studio buyin tracks. Homeboy made a "pretty penny"

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
THis is the same cat who gave us "Holla, Holla" "Between Me and YOu(? title)" and numerous Ashanti hits..... WE NEED TO STOP FRONTIN'.... THIS MAN KILLED RADIO FOR THREE SUMMERS! HE GAVE US ANTHEMS! THEN 50 COMES AND WE HANGED THIS MAN OUT TO DRY! SHAME ON US!

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
StressWon said:
I dont like either Ja or 50,,,but Ja's the superior rapper between the two. I never thought that before, but I do now.

joeburnem said:
THis is the same cat who gave us "Holla, Holla" "Between Me and YOu(? title)" and numerous Ashanti hits..... WE NEED TO STOP FRONTIN'.... THIS MAN KILLED RADIO FOR THREE SUMMERS! HE GAVE US ANTHEMS! THEN 50 COMES AND WE HANGED THIS MAN OUT TO DRY! SHAME ON US!

I'm not saying either rapper is better, I'm just saying that 50's album will be remembered... Because of the amount it sold, how it sold, the catchiness of every single track on the album and the solidarity of the beats for a mainstream audience...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeah i think 50 is more consistant than Ja Rule, i.e 50 drops more good tracks more often.

Ja only has the odd one then all his other tracks are really poor quality.

sAfE.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
The track is pretty hot but i think that is def. gost produced because murder inc. hasnt brought any heat like this in a long time

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
young_keyz said:
What are yall talking about Ghost producers! Did yall see the making of the video on B.E.T. Irv Gotti said it his self that Cool and Dre made the beat plus they are in the video!

ha ha nice to see Irv Gotti admitting it. he has too though no one could ever believe his fat ass made that track.

JADAKISS especially would not spit on some weak irv gotti shyt.

sAfE

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I just got some info from a producer I know in Queens that was signed to Murder Inc now running his own label/production company..he confirms what Stresswon said, I am trying to find out the actual producer's names for ya, but they are some of Terror Squad/Fat Joe's producers.

members online