Who runs the world?

Javascript

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
damn yo this shit is freaky

illuminati.jpg

this also looks like the Sauron in Lord of the rings tho ha..

Now I know where jigga and dash have the rockafella name from

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
for a couple of years ago I read a lot of this shit.
I've got a library full of these kinds of documents and it is very scary.
it all goes back to mistery schools from the middle ages like the templer knights and further back, even to jesus, michelangelo etc.
it's all about the new world order.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
man i dont believe in dis stuff but theres a lil ting at da back of ma head dat says theres a possibility, i hope dat none of this stuff happens lol cuz dat wud b screwed up.

hookiefree

Beat Monster
ill o.g.
i believe it to an extent. the book "new world order" will make u ready to fight. i'd rather make money off these beats though and have some real power.

C

CooGi_dice

yea i belive in all that illuminati stuff, all the proff is right there if your willing to see it.
but there are alot of lies out there espeicaly online.

president bush = illuminati puppet.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Could be true. In the bible it says the devil is the prince of the earth, so that's the answer I'm goin with. But I hear you Hookiefree

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
To be honest I'm not really sure how much of this I believe, I mean sure these societies exist but quite whether they're as sinister as they seem or whether they're really just big "ooh we went to the same college and have a bit of power" back slapping sessions. Real interesting stuff though, good to read up on

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
*yawn,,, I hate articles like this. Why? Because they give you all this conspiracy information but don’t give you any background as to where they got it, how they know, etc… plus they are so eager to let you know “what’s going on” that the story is full of holes and does a very inadequate job of telling the story…… does that make sense? There is nothing rock solid. It just says, “this is how it is……. “ And that’s all. All it does is make people wonder, it makes them curious, and that’s it.

Aside from all that, I could care less. I KNOW who is ultimately in control, and people will debate with me all day but when it is all said and done God Himself runs things around here and Jesus is the only way to reach that place with him. That’s my 2 cents. If that offends you, I apologize for the offense, but not my saying it……

Which isn’t to say this article doesn’t hold water. I certainly believe there are some things going on with that, and I cant refute whether or not things happened as he says they did- all I am saying is that he could go a long way further and provide the WHERE aspect of the information, not just the “what” of it all.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
word up truth! i was waitin 4 a response especially from u, bein called cold truth n dat lol. but ye i find most of such articles, in a way ,fictious. but like most fiction theres always sum kinda truth in it

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
exactly my point truth. but if it would turn out for example, that queen elizabeth is fuckin george W. bush on southamerican cocain powder hills , while bush senior is talkin next door to some worldfinanciers comitee, about "decimating world population" topics. i mean if it was proven, would anyone come out with me to tear down the government and unarm the police stations ?! or would they all just open a beer and another xxl pringles packet and watch the world go by as usual. hmm, i think thats much more intresting, than, "who" realy fucks the world up. in fact it is realy fucked up, but nobody cares.
power to the people ;)

E

Equality 7-2521

i agree with truth about how they dont give evidence of thier claims.

but i dont thing "God"is doing beans to control the situation.

heres another dodgy site (but it has some goodshit on it too)
this guy reckons the government has registered his mind as a weapon lol

www.perkel.com

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Originally posted by mik-p
or would they all just open a beer and another xxl pringles packet and watch the world go by as usual. hmm, i think thats much more intresting, than, "who" realy fucks the world up. in fact it is realy fucked up, but nobody cares.
power to the people ;)

I'd say people almost certainly do care - not the millions people who marched around the world in protest to the war on Iraq. On a more individal scale though people say "sod it I'm having another beer" because they think that one person can't make a difference, mainly due to the wall of beurocracy which leaders build up around them. If every person decided not to say sod it these walls would eventually break down, as in the October Revolution in Russia. If people get unhappy enough they will overthrow and opposingly if people get too happy they think they are above themselves and try to break down the well placed situation of power which a government has. It's basically a governments job to keep the public downtrodden, but not too much. Now I'm not advocating communism or facism or any other radical group here but don't you think there must be a way to break the cycle of poorness, ill health, drug addiction by setting up a working welfare state?

Reguardless of all the conspiracy theories which are bandied around don't you think there is a real issue as to who is ruling us and how? There should almost certainly be more power given to the people in this so called democracy, the number in power is very small compared to those who are guided by this power.

Well, something to think about anyway. *sits and opens a can of beer and some pringles*

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
boney dont get me wrong,im feeling you,and im not a pessimist.but wheres the point, where people start to get unhappy enough to move something ?
as long as governments create horror scenarios which make people think, that their only enemies are foreigners with beards and streetthugs,
a media manipulation suggestin you, you have to smile, and whining about the world and life is not cool....and as long as there IS enough pringles and beer, this point goes out of reach. nobody will move a finger. happy slaves, earning only half of the amount they realy deserve for their work, but its ok.
plus this pseudowealth system is based on starvin third world population, but who gives a fuck ? then one day planes crashed into new york city,kicked the western world out its lethargy and everybody was like "uh shit, that could have been me". "but you cant fool all of the people all of the time..."
thats why a few finally went out to demonstrate against war in afghanistan (yeah there have been a few) and later for iraq f.e.

but in general their minds are to lazy. well i hope one day the whole system will crash, and maybe we can build something better out of the fragments. until that i keep on fighting for an utopia, because im a fan of it.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I believe most of what was in these articles to a certain extent. Bush is corrupt and his father before him. I dont believe that our right to vote matters. The government puts into power who they see fit,,,bottom line. Thats why i never voted a day in my life. Illuminati? Sure it exists, that much I do know. I also believe that a secret organization runs my country, whether it be the CIA, FBI,,,,,or any other.

boneyboys

50 Million Year Trip
ill o.g.
Yeah, minds are definitely too lazy, and you do see very small chinks where the system does begin to crash (see Enron) but not enough to break it down. Something mighty big would have to happen which isn't easily blameable on someone else. It doesn't look likely in my lifetime, but who knows one day people might start to care a bit more, see the big picture more and want to do something differently.

members online