Who said Reason cant be rewired to MASCHINE?!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
probably some fool who dont know shit about rewire...

rewire is so powerful that if i wanted to i could rewire reason into you!

i could rewire fucking the FTSE into reason then rewire it up Obamas ass, and make sick formant sytle vocal glitch by punching him in the stomach till it hurts!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

i could rewire fucking the FTSE into reason then rewire it up Obamas ass, and make sick formant sytle vocal glitch by punching him in the stomach till it hurts!

lmao...this is a fool right here!

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

Bro, I literally LOL up here at work bro, I'm glad everyone is gone lol.

Hilarious!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Who would want to do something so corny like that?

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
you'd be surprised how many people want to "use Reason as a plugin in Maschine" I get that question quite often.

I personally am not a Reason user at all (used the demo) but a lot of folks were looking for ways to rewire reason into maschine.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..I was being facetious...that sounds like a great idea.... Reason does have some pretty cool sounds from what I've heard over time...I don't know about NOW......

I couldn't stand the sequencer in Reason, though......coming from FL, anyway....

saintjoe

Audio Fanatic...
ill o.g.
bro, I'm the same way about the sequencer and using it with ReWire as it works now is too much trouble lol. Maybe if NI had a native rewire host and it integrated it much smoother where I could open multiple channels of Reason in Maschine as a plugin I may use it. But there's plenty other sound devices out here for me :)

members online