Who speaks french?

38th||

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMBJI60_C-Y"]YouTube - Indepedenza - IAM[/ame]

I need a translator.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
not to get off topic

French cats are the one of the few who do it right outside the states, them cats got they on style and flow but keep the essiance of hip hop , i dont even know what them cats is saying but i feel it.

Not many countries(if any) pull that off on the MC/beat tip. Most just try to copy and it sounds lame

Nice find..

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
not to get off topic

French cats are the one of the few who do it right outside the states, them cats got they on style and flow but keep the essiance of hip hop , i dont even know what them cats is saying but i feel it.

Not many countries(if any) pull that off on the MC/beat tip. Most just try to copy and it sounds lame

Nice find..

cosign.

check out the guys who made hip hop in korea. drunken tiger.

it's just the mainstream in most countries are usually pretty bad. the mainstream in korea is pop. even the mainstream "hip hop".

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
This vid is from 1997 ! things have changed a lot since then.... you don't really hear that quality lyricism / beat making combo no more, it seems everybody wants to be a thug nowadays.... even I AM, one of the most respected hip hop acts in France (the group that's featured in the video) went pop and fell off.

not to get off topic

Nice find..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
This vid is from 1997 ! things have changed a lot since then.... you don't really hear that quality lyricism / beat making combo no more, it seems everybody wants to be a thug nowadays.... even I AM, one of the most respected hip hop acts in France (the group that's featured in the video) went pop and fell off.

Damn...way to bust my bubble LOL

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
KLR , their first album is classic, ...but they 're not active any more ... haven't released anything in the last 4/5 years
Their latest album, "Hold Up" (2005...2006?) is banging, son. It has some tight ass beats. Unfortunately, the group is getting smaller and smaller. (only 4 left now)

members online