"Who the heck is 'SevenT'??"

SevenT

What's going on my fellow producers!

Just a loner extrovert travelling the world and making music along the way. I've been making beats for 7 years and I'm looking to make some wicked connections. Looking for like-minded individuals who don't mind collaborating, critiquing, battling, an d just straight up artistic masterminds. My genre of production is a unique style of hip-hop which implements various kinds of elements from other genres into one. You can see what I'm talking about here: https://soundcloud.com/official_sevent

I have very limited knowledge of mixing/mastering so anyone who wants to show a homie the ropes, feel free! I produce on FL studio, don't plan on changing for now; I also do some photography on the side but that's not entirely relevant.. I'm into new and unpopular things when it comes to music so if you know any good artists/songs send some links my way, greatly appreciated. I also literally joined because someone I knew told me about the 'beat this' competition you had and I want in. Anyone else planning on joining that???? Anyway, enough about me.. Who wants to show me what this place is all about man?!