Who would you bring back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I saw this somewhere else...
If you could bring back 4 people... Who would they be?

My Grandma
My Grandad
Martin Luther King
Big Pun

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Definetely one of the dopest questions asked on these boards Berserk. Where'd you see it? For me I'd bring back:

Jesus
Gandhi
Martin Luther King
Tupac

Which would bring some peace to the world. If you notice everybody on the list is thought of in a good light except for 2Pac. However, he believed in similar things as those cats mentioned like the belief in one community. As Bruce Lee stated from Confucius, " there is only one family under the heavens, it just so happens people are different." However he had one difference. He knew alot of people are hypocrites and just don't really care bout other people. These are the type of people that are like, "oh yeah being good to other people that's a nice idea but it doesn't really fly," and don't do anything for people or the world unless it benefits them. Otherwise their just judging other people and making fun of their "different" ways. The "give peace a chance" thang doesn't fly because of these cats.

To me, he would be like Shiva, God of Destruction in Hinduism who is not thought of as evil or bad, just part of the whole like Taoism. He would decimate the suckers who think the idea of love, peace, community, etc. is funny or corny. That's the only type of people I judge, those who judge other cats. Hell, I'd be his right hand man. I can't stand cats that sit their and judge others who give no effort in understanding other people and other ways. They should shutup and leave people alone. You know, the type of cats who would read a post and think all negative things about what they're reading and about the author and comeback with their "I am right" mentality. The cats that ostracize people. I wish UFC/MMA was legal for everyone cause then I could be fighting people I actually want to tear apart limb from limb, armbar, to heelhook, to guillotine choke. Otherwise I just train cause I love the artform and I respect everyone in it and everything about it.

ahhhh...Just venting. But yeah those are the 4 I'd bring back. Sound like you have a close family with your choices. That's dope. Why Big Pun? Yo you would have to resssurect him a personal trainer too while your at it cause otherwise he might have another heart attack and.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hardboiled said:
Sound like you have a close family with your choices. That's dope. Why Big Pun? Yo you would have to resssurect him a personal trainer too while your at it cause otherwise he might have another heart attack and.

My family isn't extremly close, just my grandma is from my father's side of the family... and i was real close with her. Where as my grandad lived out in spain, and after he died, it was like... I never really saw the dude, and when i did, I remember him being cool.

As for Pun... I could relate to pun. People say he was a lyrical dude and that was it, but that's bullshit, he had the best personality on a rap record ever. He had the best flow ever, And I've never heard a bad verse by him. I feel if he was around now, less people would be talking about Jay-Z like he was the son of god etc.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
my father

4x

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
biggie
alliya
jam master jay
big pun

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
my greatgrandmother we had some great times, i miss her alot
my pops even tho he is not dead he is in jail for life
this may sound stupid but my dog i loved her alot to she was a chow mix very protective
and biggie

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ayn Rand-Greatest philosopher of all-time, badly needed right now
Chris Farley-Can you imagine having 3 or four more Farley movies to watch
Tupac-A few more Pac albums, plus I wonder what the dude would be doing at this point in his life
George Washington-America needs a president who's about principle and integrity

ill o.g.
My Son= lil J
My Daughters= Kailisha-Alexus & Qyyara-Simone
My Mom= Gloria
My sister= Erica Tee

E

Equality 7-2521

o-a-ksavage said:
Ayn Rand-Greatest philosopher of all-time, badly needed right now

word.

my mum, my unborn sister (even though im population control guy lol), my great grandmother (for my grandmothers sake) & biggie (haha).

T

The Bastard

*my Grandma-the Glue That Held My Fam Together,after She Died Shit Hit The Fan
*this Girls Cousin That Died When He Was 7 Of Lukemia-i Never Met The Kid,and The Girl Dont Really Feel Me Much Either. But From Talkin To The Girl I Could Tell It Tore The Family Apart.
*john Lenon
*odb-the Wu Tang Will Never Be A Clan Again

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
I would bring back my Grandmother who passed 2 years ago from cancer. She was my best friend and the strongest woman I ever knew.
I would also bring back the Apostle Paul - I think the world (and the church) could use him now. He was a major defender of TRUTH! Jesus isn't dead. He did rise from the grave. Read Matthew chapter 28, John 20:11-18, 9-10, Luke 24:34, Luke 24:13-32 I could go on and on. The bible is crystal clear about this. He IS the SON of the LIVING GOD and He is STILL working and moving in people's lives today.
Also, I would bring back Jam Master Jay - His death was an untimely lost to the hip-hop community. Another back man shot over some nonsense!!

-DJ X-sinna'

"Let the Truth be told so behold my rap / The DaVinci Code is a lode of crap!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online