Who's heard the BRITNEY SPEARS song w/ the ying-yang twins?

ill o.g.
Timbaland produced it and it might be the ultimate attempt for some rappers to get popular. I'll post a link if interested

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the song will definatly get ying yang known in a crown they would not otherwise hear them. ying yang are those type of rappers you may not like they, but you have to respect their hustle, they been indepentdent for a while and they been making them girls go wild down here in the ATL in the clubs! lol

whoa!!!hold up...lol...i was looking that the cd at cdnow.com....she has 3 songs with ying yang...lol...not 1, THREE!!

i guess cd now was wrong..cuz on the leak they are only on one song..lol

ill o.g.
but she aint workin w/ the neptunes. justin timberlake worked with them and look how he's doing. in britneys last album, the best song was i'm a slave for you and it was hot cause of the neptunes. now she has wannabe neptunes beats. maybe the ying yang twins will get an even bigger break here...

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
man the ying yang twinz got thier "breaK" with whistle while u twurk waay back, people was killin they shit when i was in germany an good minute ago, i know it couldnt have just been in ATL. i mean they lyrics suck but shit they doin their thing n people are feelin em so what more can u say, they're doin somethin right. what about get low.

ill o.g.
I MEANT A BREAK WAY BIGGER THAN GET LOW...

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WORKING W/ A POP STAR WHO HAS A HUGE KID FAN BASE AND WORLDWIDE STARDOM. IMAGINE WHAT THE YING YANG TWINS WILL GET FROM THAT. A MEGA-BREAK THAT'LL DESTROY THE AMOUNT OF ATTENTION GET LOW HAS HAD