Whos Ur Favorite??

zone

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont really sample a lot, but i listen to mad p-funk (bootsy in particular) for inspiration when im stuck.

Alphabet

ill o.g.
70's soul music is amazing, i pretty much look for anything with soul in it, doesn't have to be soul music i just mean if it has that honest emotion in it then its gonna sound good.

brooklynstyle

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i sample from everything but i mostly look for unusual stuff. Now everybody samples soul and jazz and thats cool but i look for original shit like arabic music, traditional african music, etc.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
some country shit is dope..... ';x.....

ill just look at a bunch of vinyl in the box...close my eyes n pick one....whatever it is....ill use it...lol

A

anonymuz

Dalvyn said:
Whos ur favorite artist or type of music to sample ??
my i dont have a favorite person but i really like old rock like from da 70s and i love acoutsic guitar stuff and classical for da violins and pianos are sick

ONE
I like to go to Best Buy or Wal-Mart and buy those $3 dollar cd's like classical violin and classical piano, you can always find something

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
70s stuff is usually good, just depends on the mood

signature.jpg

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Aint gonna say names but Classical Spanish music and 70s

Phiba Optix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is a whack thread...

Who in their right mind is going to tell you their favourite artists to sample? I ain hatin or nothing but honestly, soon as you post your artists in here you know there gon be 100 other cats going out to grab that shit. Thats the whole beauty of digging... Find some shit that fits your style... and keep it to yourself...

Just my two pennies...

N

nardo

Dalvyn said:
Whos ur favorite artist or type of music to sample ??
my i dont have a favorite person but i really like old rock like from da 70s and i love acoutsic guitar stuff and classical for da violins and pianos are sick

ONE
old new wax tape tv movie all types

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man I sample from whatever and try not to limit my self to even one type of music. I go by ear so i could just be watching a movie and hear a melody on the movie going or something and i'll get the song and work with it. Im very open when it comes to sampling but my love is for the soul shit for one simple reason SOUL. Thats where all great music comes from. The Soul. Peace