Who's working on what?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Bout to drop a project whenever I feel like the times right and figure out how to market it, its a bit unique as far as promo.

Also gonna be dropping a bunch of videos

Halfdone with the album.

Myself - I'm getting ready to mix for my upcoming album, so far untitled but full of dead bodies.

You? What's poppin?

You rappin??

HipKnokerZ

Battle Points: 1
Just made two beats for one of my students' high school football reel that he will be shooting out to universities. Still fixing three beats for Holy Collective Vol. II mixtape.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Got a few solo projects / EPs I'm looking to create, some cencept driven, some just heat.

Plan on doing an 'Iron Keys presents...' EP for a few different people, different styles different sounds.

Too much planned.

First things first though, planning on getting a few solid tracks finished with a couple artists. Rapper/Singers.

Well, Im back to making music, even if it is on this shitty old pc, just means Im limited to how many eq's and reason combinators I can use. I just have to work with what I have. Im also currently helping my friend with his business frienz konnection, we are going to join forces. His business skills combined with my production skils, hopefully things will go well. We might need to rebuild his studio, so gonna be pretty busy for a while.
Also Jon Dog of Shiesty Heights is out of prison at the end of the month, so I cant wait to get him on some of my beats.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Just completed a web promotion for the Orlando Magic... Worked with a local studio. They produced an awesome video and I produced the awesome music....
Took a while to get it done, considering I had to cater it to the video.....

Trying to land this gig doing a similar thing for the Oklahoma City Thunder with the same studio.... Haven't done a beat made for a rapper in a minute...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Working on tracks for Espn and Fox News

I find doing music for videos and TV much more appealing than just for artists... I'm assuming you as well.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
Please don't.
Only jerk I wanna see is Steve Martin.

I'm working on finding ten beats in my whole catalog that dont sound like drive by anthems.
I took a sample selection to an artist meeting and dude told me my beats make him wanna kill people.
I guess I musta been in a pretty dark place the last couple years...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol @ that^

That's awesome..... You have to go with where your mind brings you.

members online