whut else besides bangin beats?

T

The Bastard

any other serious sample sellers out there besides bangin beats that sell su mserious pro samples

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
those samples have no soul..do yourself beats justice and dig or make your own

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fellas, half way through the interview on the illmuzik homepage is a link to some free sounds from Bangin Beats for illmuzik heads.. As well as a track made with those sounds. Let me know what you think.. Maybe I'm smokin crack, but it's your job to bring soul to the table.. You can't buy it.. Anyway, let me know what you think, honestly. I do keep peoples constructive criticisms in mind. Peace.

Frictionbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
Sounds for Samplers got a lot of clicks and extra noises on the tail-end of they drums.....if you dont mind doing extra work work to clean up their samples. Also a lot of the sounds aren't that great, you could come up with better ones on your own.

Bangin Beats is dope, you just have to get the right kits. There is something in there for everybody. Some of their sounds do justice...just got to be creative.

Modern beats... High quality sounds! Ready to Bang! Neptunes, Timbo, all that little percussive stuff.....if your into that style those are the kits to get. But they use a lot of the same sounds in some of thier kits. And some samples sound like thier from the Triton....But pretty hot stuff!