Why Am so happy at the moment!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
afriquedeluxe said:
i just found out i got an offer to study at imperial college london next year. i will be reading computing. for those that dont know, this is the 3rd best university in the uk next to oxford and cambridge. its the best engineering and sciences institution in the europe and is in top 5 along with M.I.T in world rankings. am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! but shit i gota study real hard so that i meet the requirements of attaining AAB, so my activity here at illmuzik might be hindered a little. now you proly wondering why am this happy, well firstly its a top institution, but ill be moving to LONDON as a result. in the uk , london is like new york to americans. the music connections i can make in london are immense. plus imperial is right next to a top music college in the uk, and students from imperial often mix with those from the music skool, getting free instrument tuition, playing in bands etc. this is gona be off the shizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now i gota go call up everybody let em know the good news.
Congrats, and go play in a band, i have been playing in a band to lately and beside that it is fun, it gives you more insight in music and you can learn a lot from other music freaks. I know play basic drums, bass guitar and keys and besideds that i am doing vocals.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Congratulations! I'm going to London in February maybe we can have some coffee @ an internet cafe' and hack some thangs....:-x HA.

Supa

members online