Why did I bus'ma ASS today?

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It was a very windy and rainy day here in NY today. I was in the studio most of the day, but had an urge for some 'two boots' pizza [best pizza in the word BTW]. So, I went out, wet but flossin' nonetheless. A cute group of girls crossing the street scream 'ahhh' due to wind conditions. They walk towards me so 'Ofcourse' I slowed my walk, drenched and all. As the girls get closer I smile. A couple of cuties smiled back at me. Then all of a sudden, 'WOOPPP WHAMMM' my 'Monkey ass' flies up in the air sliding off a slippery manhole. Now I'M screaming 'ahhh'. I landed in the middle of a busy street in SOHO and held up traffic for atleast 10minutes just laughing on the floor. LOL. So, if you were in the area and thought there was some type of accident, there was. ME! HAHAHA. Damn, I'm in pain but still laughingl. LOL.

I never got my pizza, I'm limping, my cell phone got damaged and I got laughed at by atleast 16 people...including them 'cuties.' F' IT! LOL

WHAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO YOU?

Supa

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dam Soup - that sux bro...lol.......

Shit, the funniest thing i can remember that happened to me was back all the way in elementary school.....I was all talkin shit about the principle and dude was right behind me the whole time....I didnt kno, so i went on talkin shit like the stupid immiture little boy i was, and then i turned around to freak practically since it was him in the flesh!....I felt so stupid that i sat down at lightening speed in my seat and didnt say a word....See, tha bummer is tho - that i sat down so fast i ended up sittin directly on my balls!!!:(.......Man, that fuckin hurt...i still remember that horrible incident....haha......The chick that sat across from me, was lookin at me after like "what the hell is wrong with u man?".......I didnt want to admit i sat on my wedding tackle after talkin shit about the priciple while he stood behind me.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:

... i sat down so fast i ended up sittin directly on my balls!!!:...

LOL...dang.

Have you ever been so drunk that you didn't feel anything, including someone kicking you in in the nuts??? Apparently, I got kicked while some crazy cat was doing windmills in a dance circle I looked into in a club. I was in so much pain the next morning, I couldn't explain it until my friend had 'nut' jokes the next afternoon and told me what had happened. Eeeek.

Thanx for reminding me Dawg. LOL.

ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:

Shit, the funniest thing i can remember that happened to me was back all the way in elementary school.....I was all talkin shit about the principle and dude was right behind me the whole time....I didnt kno, so i went on talkin shit like the stupid immiture little boy i was, and then i turned around to freak practically since it was him in the flesh!....I felt so stupid that i sat down at lightening speed in my seat and didnt say a word....See, tha bummer is tho - that i sat down so fast i ended up sittin directly on my balls!!!:(.......Man, that fuckin hurt...i still remember that horrible incident....haha......The chick that sat across from me, was lookin at me after like "what the hell is wrong with u man?".......I didnt want to admit i sat on my wedding tackle after talkin shit about the priciple while he stood behind me.

I did that exact same shit a couple years ago. Im talkin shit and everybodys laughin, i thought they were laughin at what i was sayin. One of my boys points behind me and there he was, just lookin down. I just said fuck, put on my hood and zipped up my jacket, and walked off.

It was funny as hell though.

I cant even think of the funniest thing that hever happened to me though. Ill get back at this if i think of it.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
helix said:
...One of my boys points behind me and there he was, just lookin down. I just said fuck, put on my hood and zipped up my jacket, and walked off...

Wow, lucky you for not gettin snuffed! LOL.

Supa

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
ha! thats some funny shit. but i'm in alaska right now and people slip in the snow all the time out here. AND PEOPLE WAIT FOR IT AND WILL LAUGH AT YOUR ASS. one of the funniest things i've seen was this lady fall. i was working at superkmart at the time pushing carts and i was outside chilling. it was raining pretty hard and this lady that worked at the bank came out in her skirt to the car waiting for her. as soon as she ran down the curve her feet lifted up and she busted her ass hard. i was trying hard not to laugh but the dude i was working with busted out laughing so i couldn't help it. she got up pissed off and cussed me and ol' boy out saying she gon take our checks and shit. she was threatening us, i know her feelings were hurt but i dont care. the lady that picked her up told her to get in the car and they bounced...but i was laughing like 10 minutes after that.

oh yea...i was outside the club this other time looking at this female and i smiled at her then went to walk over to talk to her. so on my way i start sliding on ice tryna keep my balance so i look like i'm surfing until i slip down and catch myself with my hands. i felt madd embarrassed but i STILL GOT UP AND HOLLA'D. ha! i was a little tipsy anyways.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
iLLVA1 said:
...so on my way i start sliding on ice tryna keep my balance so i look like i'm surfing until i slip down and catch myself with my hands...

LOL..I just had a visual, except, in my head you're gliding with a cape on. HAHAHA.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I aint gonna lie

as yall know im from florida so when i first moved to baltimore i knew nothing of the infamous "black ice"

So im walkin down the street in the west baltimore minding my busniess and BAM!!! I bust my ass on some black ice, i dident even see it coming

If thats not bad enough im a pretty big dude 6;4 220 so everybody saw
whats even worse is that i was on a hill, so i fuckin slid down that bitch for atleast 50 feet
AND i came to a stop right infront of a beauty shop.

U know its bad when the fags,police,dope dealers,and prosititues are ALL laughing at your black ass.

For a breif second i brought unity to west baltimore

class...

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
the funniest shit happend to me i was in kentucky campin with my uncle and friend, i was ridin his bike and he was on the pegs, nigga did'nt tell me his handle bars was loose, and i went down a hill and put all my weight on the bars, and shit the bars went straight down to the front wheel so i am sittin here like shit i screwed, my boy jumps off and leave me hangin, then i hit a bump fly straight off the bike into a thorn bush and landed right into posion ivy, and just when all that happy these fine ass girls walks by, but they was like oh is he ok and shit and wanted to help me out, but my dumb ass friend told them to leave and i will be aight, i was like you stupid ass mofo i could have gotten to chicks. but i don't know what hurt the most me fallin off the bike or he tellin the girls to leave.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
...i fuckin slid down that bitch for atleast 50 feet
AND i came to a stop right infront of a beauty shop. U know its bad when the fags,police,dope dealers,and prosititues are ALL laughing at your black ass.

For a breif second i brought unity to west baltimore...

LOL. Class: 'I HAVE A DREAMMMM...THAT ONE DAY, FAGS, DA POE'POE, WHORES AND CRACK DEALERS WILL COME TA'GETHA AS ONE, AND POST ON ILLMUZIK...'

LOL

Supa

T

The Bastard

i actually honked at 2 girls in front of a mall and yelled out my window like the wolfman,, i was lookin at them and i didnt notitice the curb ahead and i rode up over it , i actually almost got stuck on it.it fucked up my exaust and costed me like 200 bills to fix,that was def punishment from god

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
During homecoming week at my high school (about 4 years ago), they do these "themed dress up" days (80's day, pimp day, pajama day, etc). I only participated in pajama day, and I came to school in boxers. I wore a few pairs, just in case I happened to have a slip or whatnot. Thing is, we had a pep rally outside in the football stadium. During that pep rally, it got hot as hell, so I stripped down to one pair of boxers. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that they did not button closed. It began to rain shortly after, and for whatever reason, the rain had the same effect on my "magic marker" as it would on a female's (o)(o) in cold weather.

Needless to say, the flag flew at full mast, and some girl noticed and freaked out. Every time I saw that girl after that, she gave me this knowing, flirtatious look... which would have been nice, except for the fact that her mother was one of my teachers.

Hopefully that never got back to her mom.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
classic said:
I aint gonna lie

as yall know im from florida so when i first moved to baltimore i knew nothing of the infamous "black ice"

So im walkin down the street in the west baltimore minding my busniess and BAM!!! I bust my ass on some black ice, i dident even see it coming

If thats not bad enough im a pretty big dude 6;4 220 so everybody saw
whats even worse is that i was on a hill, so i fuckin slid down that bitch for atleast 50 feet
AND i came to a stop right infront of a beauty shop.

U know its bad when the fags,police,dope dealers,and prosititues are ALL laughing at your black ass.

For a breif second i brought unity to west baltimore

class...

all i read was "Black Ice" and started to crack up.That shit will get ya everytime. Its especially dangerous on the highway!!! He said unity,,,lol Class.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dantson said:
During that pep rally, it got hot as hell, so I stripped down to one pair of boxers. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that they did not button closed. It began to rain shortly after, and for whatever reason, the rain had the same effect on my "magic marker" as it would on a female's (o)(o) in cold weather.

Needless to say, the flag flew at full mast, and some girl noticed and freaked out. Every time I saw that girl after that, she gave me this knowing, flirtatious look... which would have been nice, except for the fact that her mother was one of my teachers.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA......wait, wait......BWUAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAAAA......Dam D, that was a good one indeed.:).....Thanks for sharing. haha

iLLVA1

Hitman for Hire
ill o.g.
Dantson said:
During homecoming week at my high school (about 4 years ago), they do these "themed dress up" days (80's day, pimp day, pajama day, etc). I only participated in pajama day, and I came to school in boxers. I wore a few pairs, just in case I happened to have a slip or whatnot. Thing is, we had a pep rally outside in the football stadium. During that pep rally, it got hot as hell, so I stripped down to one pair of boxers. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that they did not button closed. It began to rain shortly after, and for whatever reason, the rain had the same effect on my "magic marker" as it would on a female's (o)(o) in cold weather.

lmao...dayum dantson i think you got the best one yet homey....but you should have holla'd anyway, i would have. lol

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Well, the messed up thing is, while I was dating Jehana, I would constantly see this girl (and every other girl that was interested in me or I was interested in) and these girls would constantly run up on me, trying to get a hug or something, while I'm standing with my girl (I say all these girls... It wasn't like that. I mean 4 or 5...) These women would have NO problem with cutting in while I was with my girl. WORST thing, the girl that got the pep rally peekaboo, she wants to bring that topic up when I see her at the store one day "Hey Dantson, you remember that pep rally..." Then I step in like, "OH SHIT! WE GOTTA GO!! I FORGOT MY MOM LOCKED HER KEYS IN THE CAR!".

Beeatch. How you gonna try to call me out like that in front of my girl... well, my ex girl.
Speaking of that, where you at right now? In fact, where are ALL THE GIRLS THAT WOULD CONFRONT ME IN PUBLIC???? I AM SINGLE NOW!! I CAN NOW 'HOLLA ATCHA'! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu..............

members online