Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hey ho friends and music lovers...

im abb-d =D

hows everyone new year going so far?

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm also familiar with your stuff...very dope, looking forward to hearing more of it.

Peez.

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Welcome... It Seems Like England Is Runnin This Site.. LOL..

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
haha, you fucking know it.....!!!

you know why?

cuz the best beats is from ENGLAND, i mean come on, check out ME, MARKN, BESERK, LEX, PRECOG, DAYMO, of course AFRIQUE, STREETWIZE, MR P, SPINDOCTER, RYTHMICAL, J UK, J PEG, CARPE (yea i know he is welsh), CHEDDA(?)

we own this shit!!!!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
sup man welcome

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Haze47 said:
haha, you fucking know it.....!!!

you know why?

cuz the best beats is from ENGLAND, i mean come on, check out ME, MARKN, BESERK, LEX, PRECOG, DAYMO, of course AFRIQUE, STREETWIZE, MR P, SPINDOCTER, RYTHMICAL, J UK, J PEG, CARPE (yea i know he is welsh), CHEDDA(?)

we own this shit!!!!

you havent mentioned herbaliser once!

Im dissappointed =0(

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
herbaliser aint an ILL memebr...but if you mean i havent mentioned herbaliser in any of my "best UK producers threads" then i realise that i have made a big big mistake....

but that new TAKE LONDON omfg, CAPPO RULES!!!! BLOW YOUR HEADPHONES, best herb album IMO....comments?

i really meant EUROPE OWNS THIS SITE....(LOL <-----------but am i really laughing?)

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Welcome mate! I have heard some of your tracks recently.......I was very very impressed. I look foward to getting round to hearing more of it soon!

Ive only just recently started listening to Herbaliser, very dope tracks. Can anyone recommend some of THEIR(LOL) best albums? I got 'Very Mercenary'.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
as i said

"Blow your Headphones"

and the new

"Take London"

sicko producer....

and it is "him" not "they"

my bad...

it is they...

lol

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Damnit, I went back and edited my post as well. Nice one Haze!! LOL

abb-d

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
hahaha, u guys are a bunch of cracker jackers... thanks for the warm welcomes...

i saw Herbaliser live not long ago... some good organic intrumental orgasms =D