Why I LOVE the south

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
man...i need to be a swimsuit in my next lifetime...

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Booty of the week: the revival!!!

d-d-d-damn!!!!

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
kojo slow ya role more southern than him, shit thats like say paris hilton is an angel.

if yall want yall girls thats up north to look like our girls tell them to come down here, and I will put them on a 3 month diet of cornbread, collargreens, and neckbones and they will be garrented to have a butt.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
x-squizet said:
kojo slow ya role more southern than him, shit thats like say paris hilton is an angel.

if yall want yall girls thats up north to look like our girls tell them to come down here, and I will put them on a 3 month diet of cornbread, collargreens, and neckbones and they will be garrented to have a butt.

LOL its all good, i fuck with the cat casue i know him personally, he hates me casue i have more game then him, those maryland hoes love the southern charm lol. Remember the BBQ negro???

lol

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol i remember the bbq, i KNOW you not trying to brag about a number u aint even bother getting hahaha (she was fine as hell tho). if i really wanted to be more like class, id just type more incohorently and turn off spellcheck...