why i luv producing on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
here are a few reasons why i luv producing on my pc

1) i cant afford the latest mpc 3000, 4000 andre 5000 or wateva! i cant even afford the oldest piece of hardware

2) i dont have to fiddle with wire connecting this to that and that to this just give me my headphones and im away

3) i can not only hear my beats i can see them moving across my screen, as i use all my senses when im makin' my beats

dis thread is for people who caNT afford the hardware tell me why you love makin those hot ass beats on your comps

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Most people can't afford the software either......LOL they jack it......and that to me is also as bad as going and getting the hardware piece from your friendly music store without paying and then bragging about ya hot beats....LOL how trifling though right???....but I know it's not really a big deal though I guess... but thats what makes it easy "for real "for most folks....

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
boneyboys said:
Yeah, close it, but the whole andre 5000 thing did make me laugh...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont close it

man this aint the whole hardware software thing

im just saying i like using my comp cos thats all i got

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Well classic if you been on here long enuff that debate will never go away and rightfully so everyone has their preference and its a free enuff country to speak ya mind without the thread going awry because it hasn't but I feel you though, but its the same debate that happens out in the 3 dimensional world....you'd either have to join in make your point or walk away from it and let the ones that might have something to add debate it.......LOL but I think he's just saying he liikes producing on the pc because its easy for him.....nothing about the finished product or quality of either one being better....

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I know it's not a software vs. hardware debate right now - but it will be. We've all seen these topics escalate so many times. You guys made your point, now the thread's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.