Why is this thread still open? Tits and Anus ..and something about BeatSwagger.com

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
*jedi wave not effecting*

your jedi mind tricks wont work on me.
Why not industry or the lab or VIP sound exchange?

Your not selling anything.

And no one cares about this thread..... Dont you feel ashame-med?
Dont you even now blubber into your butterfly collar?

The site is not related to industry....or working in the lab.... and its not a sound exchange.....its a site..

No responses just means no one knows... *Jedi Choke Hold*

(Relic falls to the floor....gets laser blasted in the face.. pow..pow pow... Relics face sizzles.....SsssssS)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
* Relic then gets back up unfazed*

I think its because you put it in the wrong section that no one cares about your crummy thread,,,

Thats why no one is commenting, this area is for selling things.

You are selling ...no- thing

*unzips fly to reveal LARGE light saber blade*

You have much to learn.

Return to your blubbering and butterfly collar.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
* Relic then gets back up unfaxed*

I think its because you put it in the wrong section that no one cares about your crummy thread,,,

Thats why no one is commenting, this area is for selling things.

You are selling ...no- thing

This is just a short guide for the Buy/Sell/Trade section. All the same rules apply to this section as all the others.

This section is for the buying, selling, or trading of anything. Let's not turn this into eBay, but it's not restricted to only music gear and records. Whatever you want, DVD's, CD's, bobble heads - whatever you want to buy, sell, or trade. The only thing we ask is that you do not trade anything obscene or illegal.

But I am selling... Beats... once I know if anyone has experienced any business with this site. You could also take into consideration that no one has used the site, hence no replies.

What I think is that you are drunk every time you reply to my thread....

And then you say.....

members online