Why wont the rain just FUCK off!!!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
we are supposed to be in the height of English summer (best summer ever) and seriously, i kid you not, we have not had a sunny day since fucking april, and, and and to put the boot in even further, the rest of fucking europe is in a fucking heatwave, and the weather forecast.....RAIN!!!

this could actually kill the spirit of the entire population of england! the only thing that gets us through our long, cold, wet winters is the prospect of a fucking green, hot fucking summer by the sea! if we dont get sun soon......i dunno what would would happen, more troops to the middle east? dont put it past em

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
hahahah well come to alabama we in a drought right now...hell we can't even water our yards or even run through sprinklers. i think my side of the street only can do that on tuesday and thursday.

So if you want hot and sunny, come to alabama we got plenty of it. We need more rain dammit.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i like blazin when its rainin it rele keeps my high alive

I had my mate phone me from work today, as Im off , There was flash floods in london and shit werent moving. I was woken by mad thunder storms today & I have to agree with Haze, we are even to happy to get at least 2 weeks of decent weather in a year. If we dont get that there could be trouble.

hahahah well come to alabama we in a drought right now...hell we can't even water our yards or even run through sprinklers. i think my side of the street only can do that on tuesday and thursday.

So if you want hot and sunny, come to alabama we got plenty of it. We need more rain dammit.

What sort of crap is that, water rations depending on which side of the street. Does one side pay more or something?

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
I had my mate phone me from work today, as Im off , There was flash floods in london and shit werent moving. I was woken by mad thunder storms today & I have to agree with Haze, we are even to happy to get at least 2 weeks of decent weather in a year. If we dont get that there could be trouble.

What sort of crap is that, water rations depending on which side of the street. Does one side pay more or something?

no its just if you have even numbers you water on like tuesday and thur, odd numbers monday and wed. and can't really water on weekends.

cause its so freakin dry right now

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea seriously i feel you on that one ! the rain is doing my fuckin head in ! i even had a week away in the south of france in june an what happened it fucking pissed down all week ! if next month is as bad i think im gunna emmigrate lol !

members online