Windflower 2

Damn this one’s dope! Zero criticism, what a vibe, 0.21 onwards if your body isn’t moving then your dead!
Man, those hats and drums with the vocal, can’t help but move!
Usually just head and neck work but this one got me up on my feet to the beat :ROFLMAO:

Seriously feeling this one :fire:

Damn this one’s dope! Zero criticism, what a vibe, 0.21 onwards if your body isn’t moving then your dead!
Man, those hats and drums with the vocal, can’t help but move!
Usually just head and neck work but this one got me up on my feet to the beat :ROFLMAO:

Seriously feeling this one :fire:
thanks man, used a modern drum kit from cubase, wasnt sure if Id made the drums too heavy, maybe not it seems lol.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
I like this one it’s very unique. I thought the drums were a little strong but nothing too drastic. Yeah but this is definitely a good piece of work. Not sure, but I’m assuming the only thing you sampled is the vocals?

I like this one it’s very unique. I thought the drums were a little strong but nothing too drastic. Yeah but this is definitely a good piece of work. Not sure, but I’m assuming the only thing you sampled is the vocals?
actually the main loop, the upright bass is a sample from Herb Ellis and Remo Palmier's "Windflower" jazz album. The vocals are from arcade. The rest is composed.

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Always impressed by your composition and arrangement. This is my favourite of your latest batch. Wasn't expecting the vocal drop. Fits nicely too.