Windows Vista= Peice of Shit

Blunt604

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Windows vista is the wakest shit i have ever had in my life. i cant get fruity loops 2 work on this peice of shit or cool edit pro has anybody else had any problems with windows vista and if so does anybody know how i can make this shit work properly. or where i can get windows XP without paying for it.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I guess if you buy a new laptop you might be screwed cuz they come with it preloaded. Does it matter if it's premium or ultimate? I want a new laptop and I was thinking if I got Vista Ultimate, that might make a difference. Am I just dreaming though? LOL!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
i bought a comp at best buy that had vista in it,, had vp for my studio comp. put my xp into the vista comp and its still fuked up. best buy didnt give me a drivers set for the comp, just told me to back up the os,, so to get the drivers installed correctly i have to install vista.. bull shit i know. but imma research and find out exactly what i need..

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Yeah, I Must Cosign...vista Is Shit, I Know Because Everything Used To Work Perfect With Xp. When I Switched To Vista My Fl Crashed On My Desktop But Reason And Cool Edit Continue To Work Good. The Bad Thing About It You Cant Really Go Out And Buy A Pc With Xp On It Unless You Go Somewhere Like "tiger Direct" Or Order It From Dell. All The Stores Are Promoting Vista.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I will never own vista... If you read the fine print they reserve the right to delete anything from your hard drive they don't think you should have... So basically if you got a lot of software or music you don't own vista will rat you out and your files could be deleted. Not to mention all the spyware and bullshit that comes with the initial install.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
I will never own vista... If you read the fine print they reserve the right to delete anything from your hard drive they don't think you should have... So basically if you got a lot of software or music you don't own vista will rat you out and your files could be deleted. Not to mention all the spyware and bullshit that comes with the initial install.

That's bullshit! I guess I will have a new computer with XP installed. How the hell you gonna have an operating system snitching on you? LMAO! WTF!?

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's bullshit! I guess I will have a new computer with XP installed. How the hell you gonna have an operating system snitching on you? LMAO! WTF!?

P the emcee I work with had his computer locked down and his shit deleted... it's right in the license agreement that they can scan your hard drive for illegal files or files they deem illegal and remove them. They won't usually sue you so I hear but that could change if the pressure is applied to clamp down harder on piracy.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
P the emcee I work with had his computer locked down and his shit deleted... it's right in the license agreement that they can scan your hard drive for illegal files or files they deem illegal and remove them. They won't usually sue you so I hear but that could change if the pressure is applied to clamp down harder on piracy.

Well, they ain't scanning shit over here. I will keep XP and they can kiss my azz.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

Don't do the auto updates and they can never scan your computer! Always do "advanced" so you can pick and choose. Read what the update is all about before installing it. Google that shit! You can avoid the b.s Microsoft tries to do to your computer by never letting it auto screw your system. And put your pirated shit on an external hard drive!!! You should be doing that anyway IMO. Never put your good shit on your primary hard drive. Microsoft can only do to you what you let them.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Yep Vista is shot to hell!!! I just use it for internet and basic home computing. I went to a comp repair shop and copped a refurbed Pentium 4 for 80 bucks, Added some RAM and an M Audio card. Best PC I ever had!

Bakatraxx

ill o.g.
Vista

I know there is a lot of hatin about Vista going on, but it's mostly by people who never used it. It's most of the time by people who "heard" that it sucks.IMO Vista is better for audio. Let people say Vista sucks, but if you ask them if they ever used it? Hell noo. How can you know it sucks then. I'm using Vista here, and it's pretty stable. No problems, my applications run smooth and everything is pretty fast.

It's like a trend, saying Vista sucks, but the truth is IMO that Vista is not as bad as everybody tells it is.

Thats my opinion.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
I have used it. I had a computer that had Vista Home on it. It was cool but I didn't know about the scanning of my pc. My best friend's laptop has Vista Home Premium on it and I never had a problem with it but........if it has issues with FL Studio and you agree by purchasing it that they can arbitrarily scan your pc and delete what they feel is inappropriate to be on your computer, IT SUCKS!