Wings Of An Angel Celebrates His 20th BIRTHDAY!!!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Holla :wave: ,

Tomorrow, the 19th of April, is my 20th BIRTHDAY! :headbang2
Birthdays - in my eyes - are not that special ya know. Just a number...
But, in any event, it's nice to have a birthday and it sure does feel good.

My parents gave me a UPS adaptor + LCD screen (LG, 17 inch), both are superb! :yes:

The biggest and most important present, however, is going to be the UPCOMING haloDim release on Broken Complex. haloDim's release will mark an important landmark in my life; the most serious accomplishment up to date... Having your music on the web is great, but an actual CD release is even better... For me, it shall ALWAYS be an everlasting memory of this special artistic period in my life.

I am often asked: "Wings, how come you don't play any instruments?". My answer is simple: As a 100% perfectionist, i KNOW that i can't reach the top of the musical scale as a pianist (or playing any other instruments for that matter). BUT, as a samplist - a virtual musician - i have always known that i can reach - what i call - the musical-artistical prime.
I wouldn't feel complete with myself, unless i would have reached a certain point in my creation; that's why i didn't want to start with traditional music studies. If i would have done that, i'd always live with the [sore] feeling that i can't be as good as i wish. I never felt like playing other people's music; i have always strived to create my own music, my own interpretation of emotions and feelings.
I do feel like i have fulfilled my mission, and i will keep doing so for the rest of my life; innovation, beauty, experimentation, perfectionism...
It's all about DEVELOPMENT AND ADVANCEMENT... Progressive and innovative approaches towards culture\art\music\literature.

I thank ya'll for your continuous support. You have the power to make a change! :thumb:

BEST OF LUCK!!! :smokin:

One Love Fam,
Wings

Attachments

• Dec24-01.jpg
    Dec24-01.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 150

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Congrats man!
I hope you have a great birthday and great success in the future!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Congrats and word to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday WINGS!

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Happy birthday boyeeeeee

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Happy Birthday Hope Ur boyz take you to a StripClub get u Fukkkkkd up an get u a Couple Dances

C

Copenhagen

Happy Birthday Wings. You're almost an adult now little man... ;)

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Yom Huledet Same'ach!

Attachments

• happybirthday.GIF
    happybirthday.GIF
    270 bytes · Views: 137

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Happy Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthday Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings!!

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Yo, Happy B-day Wings!

-Roy

members online