Wings' Reality Show Saga: WINGS GETTING (FINALLY) RESPECTED!

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
"Act as though you cannot fail but keep a humble spirit"

Greetings Homies,

What up?

So, the latest news are funny - I am finally recognized as a master producer LOL... What happened? Well, keep on reading:

This trance producer fella I guard with kept bullshitting & fronting, so I decided to teach him a lesson. I made a CD with my most beloved Trance tracks, all of which were very known & respected at the time. I had M-A-N-Y connections and big shot friends at that time (the trance scene days), so first I named all my past-connections etc' & then I asked him if he ever heard the acronyms F.K (my nickname at the time). Surprisingly, he amazedly (awe-striken) confirmed that he heard the name before. Then, the following dialogue took place:

Wings: Ok boy, enough is enough. Put your lame ass on the chair & listen. I'm humble, modest & meek but you have crossed the line. You're going to get a lesson in music, so watch closely loser.
Trance Producer: * SPEECHLESS*
Wings: These are four of my known Trance tracks, I will play them in a chronological row. You might have heard one\all of these before, and YES - THESE ARE MINE. I have the original files in case you have problems believing me. *PLAYS THE TRACKS*
Trance Producer: * SPEECHLESS *
Wings: At this point, i'm lecturing & analyzing the various elements within each track.
Trance Producer: * SPEECHLESS *
Wings: So? Who's the idiot now? You thought i'm a kiddo producer & at the end I OWNED YOU. May this be a lesson for you; never shall you put yourself above another. You are just a weak link - your music is shitty, your sound is nothing special, your knowledge is frail, you're nobody. GET OUT OF MY WAY!
Trance Producer: * RED EYES, DROOLING UNCONTROLLABLY, TRYING TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF *
Wings: Relax... Rethink your ways & life. Good Luck, holla @ me if you need any help.

Here's the link to my four-most-precious-trance-tracks. Enjoy: http://www.sendspace.com/file/oknrv3

"Music is life's only true magic, treat it with all the respect that it deserves" (Bruce Swedien)

I'd nickname my attitude towards this so-called TRANCE-PRODUCER as 'CRAZY WISDOM'. Meaning, you use your wit, knowledge & experience to completely destroy & agitate. Once you master this technique, nobody\nothing can shake you any longer. This is a lil' secret of mine... I'm saving this technique for extreme/special circumstances & as you can see it's FATAL.

Though, with all being said, my main drive in life is: "The one that the light of pure love is revealed upon loves all beings, and nothing is left out of this love. and this one finds that all his inner forces are dedicated to their spiritual growth and their paths of enlightenment".

I would like to quote our homeboy RIGOR. This is an unprecedented beauty: "A sunken ship has truly reached its final destination. At the bottom of the sea silence and solitude scape eternity not caring about the storm that rages above or beyond. At the point of no return you can always look back but it will only fill you with agony. Do not look for light in darkness but discover the hidden secrets of darkness in this world of false light..."

"Although modesty is natural to man, it is not natural to children. Modesty only begins with the knowledge of evil" (Jean Jacques Rousseau)

"Modesty is the conscience of the body" (Honore de Balzac)

"To be part of the creation, I must act humbly. I'll take that over a goddess any day!" (Maureen O'Hara)

"Humility is a sign of virtue and maturity, while haughtiness and self-conceit indicate an imperfect, lowly spirit. The most perfect human beings are those who are at ease and intimate in the company of others. By contrast, those who are too proud to join in with others and form warm friendships with them are the most imperfect human beings and only earn notoriety" (M. Fethullah Gülen)

"Humility is a sign of one's having become truly human. One sign of humility is that one does not change after obtaining a high position or wealth, learning or fame, or whatever is publicly esteemed. If any of these circumstances causes the person to alter his or her ideas, attitudes, and behavior, he or she cannot be regarded as having attained true humanity or true humility" (M. Fethullah Gülen)

All My Love Is With Y'all,
Wings

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yeah kid. thats my dude. i hope he calls you for help. so he can eat crow

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn that was a verbal bitchslap son,, you killed that dude!!!!

thats what im talkin about in music these days, people know nothing of music but talk big all the time,,, you shut him up with a knock-out!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
The angel showing his little devil horns.... Way to go man... PRops to Riga too.. always droppin knownledge...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Thats whats up! I was over here getting mad at dude for the last encounter, and its not even happening to me >.<

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nice Wings. You put that dude in his place and you did it with style! I listened to your trance tracks and they were very impressive. What other genres have you tried your hand at?