WiRE SEASoN FiVE

• beat this! voting starts in...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
Three episodes in wit 7 to go...episodes 1,2,5,6and7 are already online.
anybody else following this???

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Yeah I love The Wire. Very original, its good to see both sides of the law in great detail especially when the sides begin to blur.

Marlon has to go though, the man is the spawn of the devil. Hope Omar takes him out.

I have only seen the first 2 episodes.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Three episodes in wit 7 to go...episodes 1,2,5,6and7 are already online.
anybody else following this???

Of course, this is the best show ever in my opinion. I was a little skeptical about the media story taking away from the street story, but its starting to get interesting in the news room.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
hell yes, underappreciated show definitely! been rocking my kenard avatar ever since lol

i'm already up to episode 4 (i think the 5th is on demand right now) so i'm not going to say much

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
actually think it's been getting better from the first season, but this current season has been pretty weird so far with the newsroom scenes.

like i'm willing to trust the Wire to develop a story-line so that early scenes that are confusing at first will take on new meaning in light of later events. there seems to be a lot going on, and the actors are not constantly commenting about what they're doing so it's just not apparent what is really happening.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Oh yeah best show hands down. The writers are genius. It may be hard to follow if you have not kept up with characters and plots. But its just too ill how they show how all the different lives intertwine. i fell off the 2nd season when they focused on that docks storyline. But to me season 3 was the best so far with the underlying conflict between Avon and Stringer and how it played out. Season 4 was dope too and season 5 look like its shapin up to be a good finale.

And the dude who plays Clay Davis needs an Emmy cause dont nobody go on a rant like him. SHEEEEE-IT!

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
LOL you see the episode where he literally had a 10 second "SHIEEEET"?

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
oh, here's a picture for your viewing pleasure:

claydavis2ry3.gif

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
LOL you see the episode where he literally had a 10 second "SHIEEEET"?

hell yeah, he does it again this season on like episode 5, only episodes i havent seen yet are 4,6,8,9 and10

my prediction (and im not spoiling cuz i dont know for sure) is that Marlo gonna snitch and Mike gonna get bodied. Whatever happens to everybody else i dont know. Omar is on his shit.
This season is shaping up to be a great finale.