Woman gives birth to Alien baby

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bizarre baby born in Dolakha

By Rajendra Manandhar

Charikot, Dolakha, March 29 - The birth of a bizarre-looking baby in Charikot, the headquarters of Dolakha district, on Wednesday, drew a huge number of onlookers to witness the astonishing sight.
The neck-less baby with its head almost totally sunk into the upper part of the body and with extraordinarily large eyeballs literally popping out of the eye-sockets, was born to Nir Bahadur Karki and Suntali Karki at the Gaurishnkar Hospital in Charikot.

The Karki couple is a permanent resident of Dolakha’s Bhirkot VDC.

The bizarre baby, however, died after half an hour of its birth, Suntali, the mother, informed. It was taken to the hospital after its death.

The news about such a baby being brought to the hospital spread like wildfire and there were hundreds gathered at the hospital to have a look. The police had to be deployed to control the crowd.

“We wouldn’t have been able to save it, even if it had been brought here alive,” said a nurse attending to the mother at the hospital, “This is an extremely abnormal case.”

The “baby” weighed 2kg at birth and was born after the normal nine-month gestation period.

Suntali, already a mother of two normal daughters, was not suffering from any illness during the pregnancy.

Nir Bahadur, the father, says he does not feel any remorse for the newly-born baby’s death. “I am happy that nothing happened to my wife,” he said.

PICS

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/bizarre_baby_born_in_nepal_Mar_31_2006.html

WHAT THE FUUUUCK!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Illlllllllllllllllll!!!!!!! That Thing Is Fucking Hideous!! Kill It Kill It!!!!!

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Illlllllllllllllllll!!!!!!! That Thing Is Fucking Hideous!! Kill It Kill It!!!!!

Nir Bahadur, the father, says he does not feel any remorse for the newly-born baby’s death. “I am happy that nothing happened to my wife,” he said.

lol....that's fucked up.

T

The Bastard

thats kinda sad im sure its just a deformed baby, mother nature can be a cunt sumtimes. there have been deformed babies before im sure itsn ot an alien lol. my aunt lost a kid at childbirth tho it really is sad, hed be my age now, we would def be boys, i think about that sumtimes

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?!?!?

That's some ill shit man.. IS the baby dead in that picture or alive? If it's dead that is just morbid that they are carrying the baby around like that. If it is alive, that's just crazy!

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's dead already. It's sad though, I wish it would have lived.

But that expression on that baby's face is hilarious. It's like he saw himself in a mirror or some shit and died instantly. When I die at least I want my eyes shut and closed, not bewildered like that.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Whoa that was crazy. it did look like an alien tho. but thats just craziness

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
cleverwon said:

HAHAHHA!!! yeah, that baby is pretty freaky... It looks like ET bred with some poor girl. Gross... It really looks too big to be real though...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
How much you wanna bet that India either has a nuclear waste dump near there, silos , or used to test nucs near there.
That shit aint natural.
Im surprised that they didnt start worshiping the thing.
The good thing though?
The unfortunate demise just saved a newly born indian girl from an arranged marriage from hell to Jabba the Hut...

members online