women making the move!!

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Lo'Nye said:
Hi

Visiting your website and hearing some of your stuff make me wanna work more and more!!

One

Lo'Nye

Yo Lo'Nye, Thanks for that. Hope to hear some of your stuff soon. Since you'll be working more and more. :)

X

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yo Producer_Gyal there is a female producer over here in Germany who's got things on lock! She's one of the top producer's over here and she has worked with alot of stateside artists such as Mobb Deep, Kanye West, Lumidee, Ashanti, and O.D.B. (r.i.p.) and every major German hip hop artist there is just about. Her name is Melbeatz. Just to let you know that you are not alone and females can definitely put it down in this game.
ONE

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yes X!!

I really hope to make you hear my stuff soon because I'm so into RnB and it will be good 2 have advices from people more experienced than me!!

One

Lo'Nye

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
Hey i heard about this from dynamic producer:

Big Ups to some of our members who are getting calls from MAJOR ARTISTS....Not sayin any names until the checks are cashed, but lets just say members in New York and North Carolina are makin moves!

Congrats to Judah and Storm Elements from the DC/MD/VA Chapter! Both members recently recorded with E. Ness from Da Band!

I know Storm elements is a girl and she is a member of illmuzik. I never heard anything from her, but im really happy for her, Girls Rulez!!!!

Thankx for the love...Females doin the damn thing, ya know!!!

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Yeah I know both of them, they been making moves Storm is one of the Murda Mamis...they down with Rah Digga and some other female producers and artist...Judah hot too, he been working on major joints before though too they both got heat....but I think a lot of people are going to get some good looks in the upcoming year though I been in DP almost 3 years...its a good organization for producers...

BigD got that heat too!!!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
O-H-TEN said:
Yo Producer_Gyal there is a female producer over here in Germany who's got things on lock! She's one of the top producer's over here and she has worked with alot of stateside artists such as Mobb Deep, Kanye West, Lumidee, Ashanti, and O.D.B. (r.i.p.) and every major German hip hop artist there is just about. Her name is Melbeatz. Just to let you know that you are not alone and females can definitely put it down in this game.
ONE

This is really interresting! thanks, ill try to find some info about her.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Just go to www.melbeatz.de and you will see some info on her. Unfortunately the site is in german; but if you click on the cd cover down at the bottom of the page with the picture of the girl, you can atleast see some of her titles and stuff. Unless you can read german??
ONE

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My girl, well x-girl is a great producer - I introduced her to it, and she was real great at it. I admit there is nothing more sexier in the world than seeing a woman loving to do what you love to, but I believe women's interest and intellect are usually are higher set usually due to influencial parental units, thats why I believe you see such few in the game. Even in my church back HOME you could find some potential female producers - the things i see those girls put together composition and everything, but for some reason there is sommin out there that holds females back some. In part producing is stereotyped as a macho thing, in part parents wont allow, in part the industry is not that welcoming just as many industries.....BUT just like many other things, change begins with one - and its indeed an inspiration to be part of a community that has that one. I think your great at what you do Producer Gyal, not only that dedicated, just keep on and you'll never know if your the one who'll begin the revolution, trust me if my chosen path is to be a CEO of my own record label, you know def. a seat will be reserved for you.......

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Woman are not likely to be nerdy, if they are they'd be in books.

But

http://j-walkblog.com/blog/index/P17647/

Her site doesnt seem to be up right now, but you're looking at one corner of her studio, it's packed with everything hardware synths, moogs, korgs, sc, yamamas, rolands the lot...and she runns it all through 500mHz laptop...

That gets me excited but it aint about the woman hehe... I mean, djeez she got gear probably a worse fetish then mine.

and lets not forget about Wendy Carlos...Pioneer in electronics music and synthesis developer in the digital realm.

But yeah, a rarity, women like to sing, men dont, not many women are like Jean Grae, much more men try to be hehe...

Its funny world....and then some

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Krzy K. said:
My girl, well x-girl is a great producer - I introduced her to it, and she was real great at it. I admit there is nothing more sexier in the world than seeing a woman loving to do what you love to, but I believe women's interest and intellect are usually are higher set usually due to influencial parental units, thats why I believe you see such few in the game. Even in my church back HOME you could find some potential female producers - the things i see those girls put together composition and everything, but for some reason there is sommin out there that holds females back some. In part producing is stereotyped as a macho thing, in part parents wont allow, in part the industry is not that welcoming just as many industries.....BUT just like many other things, change begins with one - and its indeed an inspiration to be part of a community that has that one. I think your great at what you do Producer Gyal, not only that dedicated, just keep on and you'll never know if your the one who'll begin the revolution, trust me if my chosen path is to be a CEO of my own record label, you know def. a seat will be reserved for you.......

Hey Krzy K. it is so nice what you've said! Thank you so much for your kind words. I just woke up now, the holidays had made my days kind of mess up. (lol) For real, i think its great to hear that your ex was a great producer. This is soooo interesting for me. I just hope that all our dreams will come true and also, i hope the next generation of producers
will involve more artist that has good message to share, instead of talking crap, hoes,bling bling , money aint the thing. I sure hope that women will keep their intergrity instead of shaking their booty to be heard. Honeslty, it is a crazy industry.

Format, the picture is kind of scary ! LOL

Does she REALLY need all that in her studio? Like what, 10 keyboards? No wonder why it is not possible to hear her stuff. It is nice though that a Woman can step up in the game like this. Every men's dreams. LOL Anyways, something is sure, people wont hear me signing or shake my booty! Producing only.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Formant024 said:
It's not just 10, make it 30 or so, excluding racks and sidegear ( which are als o moog, neve etc etc )

Check out www.cikira.com, it back up again...

OK now i was just in her webpage and i didnt stay long i thought it was too much weird for me. Okay, we coudnt hear anything from her, i dont really care about that because theres a lot of good producers who dosent put their stuff online. BUT what i found strange, is the fact that she is showing us her House!!!!!! Kitchen, room, toilet, inside and outside her house... Sorry but it was ridiculous. Not to mention all her music stuff... all vanity.
Come on, who wont agree???

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eeek!

I agree wit PG. It was a tad much. I can understand this equipment came from yearssss of collecting. I'm big on synthesis also but I think it's time for her and homie to 'upgrade' LOL.

They're building houses/studios overlooking Cali or something. That's cool. More power to them rich drunks LOLOLOL...[reference to chick holding wine glass in several pics].

It would be great to 'hear' what they can do with all of that equipment. But, just like she said, their music is 'unfashionable' in other words, WACK. LOL. I hope their money don't run out!

Supa