Woodybambeats

Hello, I'm new on this platform.The name is Woodybambeats, I'm a Dutch producer living in Germany. I make mostly Electronic beats , but I also like to work oldschool with mpc. I have 2 productions on my website now but gonna load up weekly. Most beats are already arranged, so if you listen don't miss the chorus. I hope you enjoy my music en I'm very interested in the beats that you guys ( and woman) are making. Check it on www.woodybambeats.com

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Woodybambeats and what's your musical backstory? If you need a dope freestyler on your beats ask @nikwen

Welcome @Woodybambeats and what's your musical backstory? If you need a dope freestyler on your beats ask @nikwen
Hello, OGBama, thanks for the reply. Good MC's are always welcome,If they like my sound ofcouse:)! I did bboying and mcing in the past. In 2010 I started my musical journey with guitar but got more and more interested in synths. The past years I was putting effort in my homestudio, working in reaper. You know there is always so much to learn. About mixing, arranging, sound design. It's never finished, that's also what I like in producing and beatmaking. Its never boring. I like to meet new people and I want to introduce my beats to them. A few weeks ago I thought it was time to start bring beats out in the open. On my harddrive they will never come anywhere.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Best @Woodybambeats thing to do if you know how, so it doesn't leave, is rap over your own beats. Rappers are notoriously flaky.