Word...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So Ill is back up, awesome!

In other news, there was a fire alarm that went off in my building last night, so I got stuck outside in the fucking cold (-30, -40 celcius)... turns out one of the heat sensors in my apartment short circuited because of water dripping down from an apartment above... fuck I didn't get to sleep till 3:00. So fuck fire alarms, but I'm happy they work.

What's up everyone? What's everyone been up to? Let's try and liven up the forums!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo that fucking sucks! Sorry to hear that. I know all too well about fire alarms in apartment buildings. They have a mind of their own.

Yes, IllMuzik is up and running, alive and well. Let's keep things moving.

For those that aren't aware, I recently moved and had to get rid of a lot of my stuff. I still have my 1200's, Maschine, mixers, speakers and stuff like that but some stuff I no longer have. Because of all this, I don't have much at all and I'm running things from a shit laptop!

Anyway, I still have lots of things to do to get back on my feet but I'll post soon, maybe later today about the next Beat This and other things.

What has everyone else been up to?

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
-30 sucks hombre. don't touch anything with your lips, don't get drunk, and don't eat that yellow snow^^ i did finally quit my job this month. freelancing now, so if you guys hear of any english to german translation jobs, or manuals to be written (english or german), let me know. i also might be doing a project for ni very soon, and i could use some input from ill on it, but more about that next month.
i still have some money left, so right now life is fucking awesome. get up, work a bit, chill, make a beat, chill, watch a movie... around christmas i had a cigarette relaps :mad: but been sober again for the past two weeks. hope everyone's well. ill is way too quiet btw

p.s.: hands up, if you think christoph waltz did a great job in django unchained.

MRP

Battle Points: 2
Word up Ill!! I haven't posted in a while - I've been busy with work travels through Africa and Asia and am just getting back to base in London now but I just wanted to send lots of love to all the crew at Ill! I haven't had the chance to make any beats over the last few months but hopefully, will get going again over the next few weeks!

p.s.: To anyone in the UK -> Why the fuck does the snow completely tear this country a new one for a few weeks every single year? Everyone else in Europe can deal with it..... Anyways, rant over LoL