Words of DOOM and Broken Street Knowledge

Two more I’ve revisited and revamped lately mostly mixing improvement. Love the changes and progression I could here from the originals to now.

Some of you more experienced will still here and recommend improvement on these so that’s why I posted them up.

Definitely levels to this!

Many thanks to all who listen :

I like that 80's Hip Hop Beat :D Huge respect for creating something that sounds as if it was really created in 80's.When it comes to improvement I can't really recommend anything as I'm not an expert when it comes to that period of rap history but in general this beat if very enjoyable. (y) That MF Doom beat is alright, but not something I could be excited about. It's just a beat. I think that I'm not a big fan of the melody and the sounds you used here. It sounds like some typical @2GooD Productions type beat and while 2GooD's mixes and technique are on top notch level everybody here knows that despite the fact we made an album together I'm not a fan of "typical 2GooD type beats":D Hope you understand :D

On words of doom, can I take what you have and play with it? If I could get stems, would be great. There are things I really like about this and have some ideas. You captured the 80's vibe with the other one, a bit too simplistic for my tastes though. On the panning of instruments I feel you could play a little bit more with it to balance it as the panning seems to favour the right hand side, try to play that off of something to the left.

I like that 80's Hip Hop Beat :D Huge respect for creating something that sounds as if it was really created in 80's.When it comes to improvement I can't really recommend anything as I'm not an expert when it comes to that period of rap history but in general this beat if very enjoyable. (y) That MF Doom beat is alright, but not something I could be excited about. It's just a beat. I think that I'm not a big fan of the melody and the sounds you used here. It sounds like some typical @2GooD Productions type beat and while 2GooD's mixes and technique are on top notch level everybody here knows that despite the fact we made an album together I'm not a fan of "typical 2GooD type beats":D Hope you understand :D
tbh, Im not really a fan of those typical beats either, its why Im doing a lot more sampling these days, because every time I compose I get a typical 2Good type beat

On words of doom, can I take what you have and play with it? If I could get stems, would be great. There are things I really like about this and have some ideas. You captured the 80's vibe with the other one, a bit too simplistic for my tastes though. On the panning of instruments I feel you could play a little bit more with it to balance it as the panning seems to favour the right hand side, try to play that off of something to the left.

Yeah no probs, I’m not back home until Saturday but can get you the stems then. (y)