World At War ~~~~

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
ya i just started playing with call of duty 4 and to me thats the dope chit ..... this world at war is not really doing it for me ....... it should be like 20 on 20 for the size maps they have .... they should have went taller not wider meaning they should have had levels with basements 2 and 3 storie buildings ..... like call of duty but like 3 stories through out the maps and basement paths and underground floors and when u get a heli u should fly that mo fo .... lol .... like u in the heli with a big ass machine gun and u have to hit them and not the game it self ......

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'm gonna wait a bit, but I heard there's Co-op multiplayer... if it's well planned out like S.W.A.T 4 was, it could worth it for that alone... but we'll see!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I was gonna get it but all my boys jumped on gears. so I am going to get Gears of War first and then get COD4.

This is the 1st I've heard about the maps being big. So you spend a lot of time trying to find people instead of fighting? Is the play experience not as fun as Modern Warfare?

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
ya it really kinda sux if u cant run as fast as everyone else and they beat u to the other side and by time u get half way there u getting shot in the back ... lol ..... its cool but modern warfare is the DOPE SHIT !!!!

my son was trying that co op stuff they got it where they can play story mode together but they cant get online or anything ..... but we wasnt sure what that mode really was about ..... is that all it is really about is playing story mode together?

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I haven't really been to interested in this release, mainly down to the change of developers which aren't as good as the previous one from their fuck up of COD3 - plus going back to the old WWI/II type theme doesn't do much for me.

I'll probably picked it up though sometime next year, as I'm fine with COD4 at the moment.